Opening too wide

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by H3RS, Feb 9, 2019.

1. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I recently purchased the A226 from Aliexpress, short (45mm), steel, , easy to cleancomfortable and seemingly well suited for long term wear. There's just one problem, when aroused my tip pushes through and although the majority is still behind bars it does protrude by maybe 5mm.. This is great to be teased with but I would prefer to keep it all locked up.. is there any quick fixes to help this? I've heard maybe pliers? Is it even a problem? It does seem very sturdy...

2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    My balltrap does the same thing. Some people have had luck slowly pinching it in with pliers. But sometimes the welds will weaken or break. I personally just left mine as is since I don't wear that device 24/7. Its for tease play so I'm fine with its "defect"

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    I have a similar device and I would imagine the bar spacing at the front is probably the same. I poke through too and find it unappealing. I'm not sure there's a good solution other than a different device. You might consider the A271, which has closer vertical bar spacing and another horizontal bar.

[​IMG]

Personally I'm a fan of full tube devices but the additional care isn't for everyone.

[​IMG]

4. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Yeah I'd hate to weaken it and potentially cause injury.. May have to look for another one which would be a shame because it's snug without being too small and comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice