Open Ended Cage/Sleeve for at Night?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 108455, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Deleted member 108455

I know a lot of people wear a cage 24/7. I wear mine from when I get up, until I go to sleep. I’ve tried wearing it overnight on multiple occasions for my KH, however I find it damages scrotum skin every time I try and then I’m left having to go without being caged to let it heal.

Is there such thing as an open ended cage/sleeve or a cage that allows for erections that might reduce the amount of tugging throughout the night?

As of right now, I’ve been using a kink 3D cobra cage with the smallest ring. It’s comfortable to wear all day and I never have any issues with it other than at night.

Any input is appreciated.

2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it migt be good as well for men that am gonna be lock up and that wud get them use to having a ring on them first before the cage gos on them.

4. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I like that design a lot. It is great for use by a Mistress that wants her slave sometimes chaste and sometimes not, BUT him always mnowing that she could lock him up at any moment.

My Mistress is one of the type described above, so maybe I will show the design to her. She likes times where I am unlocked, since she enjoys PIV sex and does not want to „fiddle around“ a long time with a cage when she demands her sex.

5. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Lubrication is the solution. To prevent damage to the scrotum caused by nocturnal erections you can use some kind of moisturising cream/lotion before you go to sleep. This will prevent the skin pulling and burning on the ring. There are plenty of discussions about this. Maybe give that a try before buying a new cage.

Deleted member 108455 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I would not recommend a open ended device, many years ago a member here nearly had to have his penis amputated using one, his erection came out of the end and the device turned in to a tourniquet! He ended up in hospital.

7. Deleted member 108455

Thank-you for the reply.

I’ve tried using Vaseline on the base of the ring at night for that reason.

It’s lot of burning from constant pulling and it feels like the ring almost catches on vasectomy clamps. Even with a space between the ring and the cage that’s been adjusted for my anatomy and to allow for physical changes with fluctuating temperatures it continues to be a big problem for me.

I’d really like to be able to figure out the issue, because I want to be able to wear it for her at night. Even if I can figure out how to reduce the amount of pain to a mild discomfort it would help.

8. Deleted member 108455

That is not something I had considered. Thank you for the advice.

9. hopefulhubby

UK
    Local Time:
    I had the burning from the constant pulling too. It often used to break the surface of the skin on the underside. With a larger ring this isn't a problem but then it is completely insecure and I can pull out with no effort. I knew I needed to go to the smallest ring I could handle. During the day it was absolutely fine - even normal erection attempts weren't uncomfortable. At night it was a different story. Nocturnal erections were so powerful. In the end I used plenty of moisturising lotion under my ball sack where the ring touches it. Then I just had to work through the discomfort and toughen up the skin as it did still pinch a little when the folded skin got trapped. By having a few nights wearing the cage and then a night or two off to allow healing I was able to build up to wearing the tight ring full time. I still had to lubricate but there was no discomfort. BTW, vaseline isn't the best for this. You need a proper skin moisturiser or something like coconut oil.

I hope you can find a way through.

10. Deleted member 108455

I appreciate you sharing your experience and offering a possible solution.

I am currently using the smallest ring that came with the cage. It’s curved and measures about 42mm x 43mm horizontally and vertically. I tried a steel cage with 2 types of 40mm rings, but it was extremely difficult to even get one teste through the ring at a time. Even when I was successful it was forceful, uncomfortable and I’m not doing this to injure myself. The ring I currently use allows just enough space to put one through at a time and is comfortable. Unless I’m bumping into things, I sometimes forget it’s even on so I think it’s what I’ll continue with.

I have food grade coconut oil at the house, so maybe I’ll give that a try. Might I ask what lubricant/body lotion you use?

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    May I offer some completely contradictory advice?

1.)Smaller tube, so that when your erection occurs it doesn’t tug away as far.

2.)Absolutely no lubrication. None at all. Ensure you are completely dry before sleep. Hairdryer dry.

3.) Spend a full week or more in your cage until your body understands an erecrion is futile.

jemima and Deleted member 108455 like this.
  12. Deleted member 108455

Good morning, IB-Chaste.

I have a smaller cage tucked away that I’ve tried, but I’m already pushing myself into the one I’m using. I’m a grower, so on occasion there might be 1/8”-1/8+ of room in this one, but normally I’m compacting myself to get in this cage.

Is the thought process behind no lube, so that the ring slides less when being pulled forward?

I spend all day/evening, everyday in the cage, but am out only before bed due to the aforementioned difficulties. I’m up constantly with intense burning due to strong nocturnal erections. If they cause skin issues, then instead of being locked like I should be/want to be, I’m stuck uncaged, waiting for the skin to heal.

13. hopefulhubby

UK
    Local Time:
    No lube might work for some but I wear a very short cage and the ring rips my skin if I am dry. Also when I'm warmer down there and my scrotum becomes more baggy I can get folds of skin trapped. The lube allows the folds to slide and allows the skin to smooth out when erections start.

I use just generic skin moisturiser or some aqueous cream.

Just saying what works for me. As with many things you may have a different experience and need to experiment. I seem to be a lot smaller than most guys. I can easily get into a 38mm ring with room to spare so maybe that's a factor.

14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Honestly, these measurements were lost on me! Although, as I understand it: there is room in your cage. It’s just worth thinking about how much growing space you are allowing, as when it comes to surpressing erections the less the better.

That’s my logic. The idea (along with the small cage) is to prevent the erection as much as physically possible. If it can’t move from your body it will surpress it even greater. Less movement will be beneficial in preventing skin damage.
    I may suggest though, and you may tell me I’m wrong… that if you’re wearing your cage every day and you’re getting skin issues, is it possible that it’s the day time that’s the problem and not the evenings? You might just want to consider a decent barrier cream while your body adjusts to the new contraption.

I think everyone experiences this when they first move to overnight wear. The number of times I’ve been curled up on the floor at 4am willing my erection to subside!? It’s just something you have to persevere through. Whether that’s constant wear for a week or gradually building it in.
    In my experience, that’s not the cause of the skin irritation.

15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I think this is right, it’s trial and error and what works for you. There isn’t a right or wrong answer on this. Just options.

This is the only general concept that appears to gain the concensus. Take care of your skin.

16. Deleted member 108455

I’m not having any skin issues during the day at all. I workout with the cage on and go about my day without any issues. The only time I run into problems is from when I try to wear the cage at night. Then I’m stuck letting things heal.

17. Deleted member 108455

I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who commented with their experience and suggestions.

Last night was the first full night I was able to stay caged albeit with some waking and discomfort. The plan is to give myself a night or two off to make sure I don’t overdo do it and cause any skin damage and increase night wearing frequency until it’s the norm.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do  open end chastity cage work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice