Online site and app options

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by NM Lori, Mar 8, 2023.

1. NM Lori

NM Lori Lori 5c wearer

Media instructor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    I have not looked into using online locks in a very long time, and now I am finding many of the old ones gone, dead, or otherwise can’t use.

back ages ago I used Carlilock. They have been gone a long time. Then I used Emlalock and now when I try to activate my account the verification email never comes, so I can log in but not start a session.

what can people use now, including iOS apps? Is Chaster the only working option?

I am locked indefinitely, but have an opportunity to do so,e self bondage sessions next week and wanted to use an app or site as my keyholder.

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Chaster. Will work

3. NM Lori

NM Lori Lori 5c wearer

Media instructor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Don’t people frown on using more than one lock at a time? If I have one lockbox for handcuffs and another for leg chains at a different time frame…? Or was that only with the old Chastikey app?

4. chastity24me

chastity24me Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I really like emlalock for self locking. There are a ton of options for you to customize your session.
    You can have multiple keys / lock boxes by having multiple emlalock accounts. One account can hold the info for releasing your bondage and one can be used for releasing you from chastity.

So you can have your main account hold your chastity code, and when you want to do bondage play you can log into your other account and make a session for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice