Online keyholder issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dotlock, Apr 28, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. dotlock

dotlock New member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Hi everybody, i need some advice on being locked up by a friend who lives half way across the country. We have known each other for a long time and talk regularly, and over the past couple months we started talking about our fantasies (mine of which having a dominant woman). So she started dominating me :). First it was light, but recently she brought up chastity. Im not opposed to the idea of chastity its more the views on the key situation that is at hand. Currently she wants sole control of the keys and there to be only one key. Being so far away from her this poses my problem, if I ever have an emergency come up the key would no where near be readily available. I asked her about me hiding a key for such emergencies and she was not for it, which is understandable because if Im the one hiding the key i would still know where its at. Is there something that i can do to give her the power she wants but give me the out I need if I need it?

I looked at a couple options that were shown on this forum like tape over the key hole but since she cant sign it, it would be easy to fake if i was writing it. Any suggestions on what would solve my problem would be greatly appreciated :)

could a mod move this to the tower :) seems i didnt look where i was posting

2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    The best option would be numberd plastic locks , There would be no way you could remove the device without her knowing .
    They can just be cut off in an emergency or she wishes to grant you an early release ,
    your KH can confirm you are locked via picture message or cam , She would have to trust you not just to cut the lock ,
    I am sure if you wanted to continue with arrengment you would know cutting the lock without permissiom could end it for you ,
    good luck with it

3. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    The KeySure that was mentioned here seems like a good option for you.
    http://www.selectlocks.com/site/1266378/product/29-00101

You could also have her mail you a padlock that she only knows the combo. Look your key in a lock box using the combo lock. If there is an emergency she can tell you the combo...

4. dotlock

dotlock New member

Local Time:
    thanks for the suggestions ill have to look into the plastic locks and keysure lockbox

5. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    bolt cutters for emergency, get a new lock & send the key

6. jands09

jands09 jands

Local Time:
    The plastic locks with the numbers are the best way to go.

7. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Bottom line, during my 10 years of chastity play I have had this issue only once. It was when my cb3000 split, but it was broken so it came off pretty easy. You will be fine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice