Oh Baby, Wife is coming around...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Ok, when I last left off 2 days ago wife and I had an emotional (good way) moment in the evening after the kids were down, she asked me to take the device off for bedtime and she made love to me in the morning. I did not finish, and she did not ask me to lock back up. So I left our first experience at that...3 days of locked emotional bliss with her.

We attempted to get through Christmas with 3 kids. I was not locked and at night I was so needing a break for myself, so I headed to the basement to chill with a beer and TV. This was a little bit by design because I know she wants me to go to bed with her. I am looking for subtle ways to signal I will do more things her way if I am locked.

So, today I hit on her in the morning and she said we would play later. I'm on day 7 since orgasm, with 3+ days locked in the middle, but not the last 2. When I took her upstairs things progressed quickly...(keeping in mind this time of month she is not interested, this is for me entirely)...I teased her that she had not really kept her promise to make me wait until Christmas. She said fine should i make you wait until New Years??? but things had progressed too far even though I would have loved for her to stop me and make me lock back up.

So...I'm in her for just a little bit and she starts whispering in my ear...good boy, just give in and let it happen...well...it did! That is magic in my ears and I was done in under 2 minutes...and it was by far the most intense orgasm of my adult life. It was amazing.

She noticed saying "you've never spurted into me like that before"..."that was pretty good huh??"

Later while doing dishes together I said I don't want this to be negative feedback for her...that i was so quick...I can take my time more any time, desensitize, and last longer....she says...I know you can...but...this time of month that was perfect...quick and amazing. I loved it. (she says)

I had been thinking all day of how to re-broach the chastity subject with her in a few weeks but right there she says it....

"I think you should put that thing back on"...I said what thing?...lock it back up for you?...her: "yea"....I very casually and with a hint of submission said "OK". what a week!

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    She didn't realize it, but I was wearing the device when we were talking. I just put the key on her night stand...I'm soooo ready to see where round 2 leads...

guest 2942, 1mlockedup and bethanise like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice