Off to a party.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gingers_sub, Mar 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    New to this board but i wanted to share about tonights adventure.

My Wife/Domme and i are heading to a BDSM play party tonight with a bunch of friends. We have been to many of these events but tonight will be a little differant.

This will be the first time i attend fitted with my CB-3000.
    I was also instructed to make sure i have the medium size points of intrigue fitted. I have only had those in once and the pain of an erection was too intense!!! I could not stand the pain.

Not only will i have to endure the humiliation and embarrasment of being exposed wearing my device, if i become aroused at all i will be doubled over with pain.

This should be interesting.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Oh what fun your going to have. Would luv to see your facial expressions thier. Please update as I'm setting on pins and needles just waiting to hear all the good stuff. Missy Tanya

3. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    So how did it go Gingers sub??? Please share with us the details of your pain... er, i mean your night. LOL

4. gingers_sub

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Way to exhausted to tell the details. :spankwhip:
    I will try and post tommorrow.
    However it was a Blast.

5. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Looking forward to it! :)

6. gingers_sub

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok. I think i have rested long enough and should fill you all in on the details.
    The party we attended was a BDSM play party but with a twist. There was a theme to the party and because it was the hosts first time to host an event she decided to hold it as a Pajama Party.
    I was not going to be told what my pjs would be until we arrived. As i am not allowed any clothing while i sleep normally. I did know however that i would be locked in my CB3000 since it is now locked on whenever i am not working.
    There was a good chance i would be exposed all night long with only that small clear plastic device.
    I was also instructed to insert the medium sized points of intrigue that hurt like hell when an erection is attempted. I use the term attempted because and erection when those are used only lasts about 30 seconds. So about half the time it lasted when i used to be allowed intercourse. lol
    When we arrived my Wife changed into her pjs which was basically just a top that just barely covered her beautiful ass.
    I was told to remove my shirt and pants. I did as i was told. It was then i realized my pjs for the night would consist of my spandex type boxers and thats all.

The evening went as usual good conversations etc. Then down to business.
    I was one of the first to be getting a good flogging.
    My Wife lead me downstairs to where all the dungeon furniture etc was set up. There was a cross in one room and i followed her to it.
    I was instructed to remove my shorts and there i stood exposed to everyone in my CB3000. Now everyone knew how serious a Domme my Wife is. And i experienced a new level of humiliation.
    She placed my cuffs on my wrists and secured me to the cross. After a good beating i was released.

As the night progressed i was able to watch the host who is a switch get her ass royally beaten by two others one of which had his hand up her pussy as she was beaten. She had tremendous orgasms which in turn caused me some severe discomfort as i attempted to subdue a very painful erection attempt.

Later on a "newbie" who is just learning about all this BDSM stuff asked my Wife to top him so he could experience some new things.
    She was all over that. She had him strip down and put him on a different cross in another part of the dungeon. She went pretty easy on him but i could tell she was getting really hot. When he dropped his drawers you could see he was quite well endowed.
    Later on she and another female switch did some sensual play with him. This was after she had explained to him that i was also a cuckold. He was not familiar with the term so she explained to him as i stood there that she would take lovers while i was not allowed such things. He had his hands on her bare ass the whole time they played with him. She was in heaven.

All in all it was a very good night.
    I had my ass beaten.
    I was exposed as a chastised submissive.
    I was exposed as a cuckold.

Lust Moments likes this.
  7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    It sounds like you enjoyed it immensely.
    :happy0167:

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Thanks for the update. Sounded like you had your fun, and your wife had more fun. Just the way it should be. Now i just wonder what she will do to top this next time???

Missy Tanya squirming in my cage after reading this. :sex023:

9. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Gingers sub... it's wonderful to see your lovely wife has come sooo far these past few years. i recall when we first started speaking that she was really new at the whole D/s thing and wasn't sure of her desires. Looks as though she's taken to it like a duck to water. Poor you. LOL

Glad you both had such a nice time. Looking forward to seeing you both in a few weeks.

brianna :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice