Nudest in chastity

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by B1too, Jul 19, 2017.

1. B1too

B1too Birthday present from my wife .

North Coast NSW Aus
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Where to start this. This morning I was taken for a walk by my key holder wearing only my my holy trainer, it did get me thinking what up at other other people's thoughts on chastity in public. In the past we have spent time at clothes optional beaches well not locked up but what to do if I was caged and found myself at a clothing optional Beach.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    My thoughts are this is our kink not everyone else's and they haven't asked to be exposed to it. If it was a clothes optional kink friendly beach that would be great, but I'm not sure one of those exists. If anyone knows of such a place I would love to know where it is!

Xtudo3002 and B1too like this.
  3. rep041268

rep041268 Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I bet a place like Hedonism in Jamaica would be acceptable of that.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    We were never into public humiliation although we were into having sex in public places where there was a chance of being caught, mostly Planetariums as it was our thing. We did it once in the Hayden Planetarium in NYC while stoned and during off hours with a very small crowd. After that it became a challenge of doing it in every city we visited. However, it was just oral or intercourse and nothing that we would feel humiliated about. We were used to having sex in front of others from our Hippie days. When it came to non traditional sex, we kept it behind closed doors.

I do go outside locked up very often, but I have a 6' high Stucco wall around my entire property for privacy. Only one story homes allowed where I live so we could walk in our yards naked whenever we wanted to without fear of anyone seeing us. I have two walls that are all glass so a wall was necessary if we wanted to let the light in while we were naked. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice