Now that I will be getting what is best for me, can I handle it?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DorkyLittleBitch, Jul 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Well I haven’t been on here for the last month mostly because June was probably the worst month I have had for bullshit in a REALLY long time. If something could go wrong, it did. Mistress allowed me two orgasms during that time, though one of which was thoroughly ruined, in the hopes that it might take some of the pressure off from the bullshit. But as you might guess, I turned into a real bastard, reverting to somewhat bad behavior. Certainly not behaving like Mistress has grown used to.
    Then on Saturday, the 30[sup]th[/sup], we had an AMAZING day. It was like some curse was lifted. Mistress had multiple orgasms, and I was of course given none. The same was true for Tuesday, and this past Saturday. The only difference on those days was I was not to get inside her. For me, that is an excruciating experience under any conditions. BUT, I have in the span of those 10 days been better behaved and more helpful then I have been in months. On Sunday morning Mistress and I were drinking coffee as usual and she turned to me and said, “Ya know, allowing you orgasms anymore really doesn’t make any sense. We both wind up miserable and unhappy. I think that we will stop them for now, and I will reward you from now on by allowing you inside me. So if I were you I’d definitely behave myself.”

Needless to say I was both shocked and excited. I had the feeling that things had just gone to a higher level, and more was at stake. Having had a couple days to think about it, I am fearing just how long this will go on. But then I figure Mistress will do what is best as she always does, and let it go. I know she is right, and if I just do as I am told, everything will be fine.

2. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Good for her. Which means good for you, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice