northern Europe beginner sissy looking for help to improve

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by danishsissysub, May 26, 2021.

1. danishsissysub

danishsissysub New member

student
    denmark
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    so i am a 24 years old sissy who made this account when i had been locked for a week and i remain locked but i am beginning to feel that i need a dominant to help me out and keep me going, i am looking for someone preferably in the north of europe to act as a keyholder and to improve my sissy confidence and appearance and to improving and deepening my submissive part. i would prefer something that starts online to build trust and confidence between us but will have an in person part to it eventually, i have a really hard time remaining submissive when i don't have anyone to submit to, someone to tell me when i am good and change me when i am bad.

this is the first time i write such a post so i am sure so just message me if there is more i can tell and show to convince you that i am the submissive sissy for you.

dr Andrea likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice