non-consensual Chastity ... ish

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Guest 0834, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Guest 0834

Guest 0834 Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    this Event that you are about to read happened to me a while ago and some part of it is still going .
    I told the story to one of my friends and she suggested that I should write it down and post it in here . I really don't wanted to do it at the moment but now it seems that i'm ready to share this with you ...
    it was 3 days before 2014 new year and I was happy . I don't know why but there is something about the new year that makes me happy . it makes me want to start allover again and do better than the last year .
    so I came up with a new year's resolution .... I was going to eat healthier and exercise more and quit smoking and I decided that I wanted to give my body a rest of masturbation for 1 month . now i'm sure its really hard for everyone but for me it was a big deal . I have been masturbating since I was a teenager at least 3 times a day and it grew more and more and became a habit then it became something inseparable ... i wont deny it it felt and still feels really awesome but I really thought I needed to do this .
    so the new year came and I started .
    I had bought a CB6000s Before while I was involved with a Mistress . so I decided to put it on and stick to it with no cheating ...
    after a day of playing with the rings and their size and the spacer I managed to come up with a good and comfortable at the same time a tight fit .or so I thought cause after putting it on I went to sleep and as it stayed there it kinda started to hurt but I ignored it cause I thought my body was getting used to it . after a day I couldn't take it anymore everything was going numb and it was hard to urinate my penis was chocking and bruises already were starting to show . not to mention I lost sleep that night cause a smallest erection would wake me up since it was a really secure and tight fit .
    and the next ring size was bigger than I needed it so I grabbed a tape and started to wrap it around the bigger ring until it came to the desirable size . as soon as I locked it I knew it was the right size and I put the key on my drawer since no one would know what was it for . I knew putting a chastity would not make any difference and If i really wanted I could do it with out the device too but something kinky inside me just kept saying put it on .... and I admit I thought It would be really hot and horny being tortured and punished by the belt by just getting an erection .so yeah the slutty part of me took over and there I was all locked up .the 3rd day was Ok and I somehow managed and it was the first time I was wearing it while I went to work . I thought It would be horrible but actually I was so focus on working that I completely forgot I had a chastity cage on ....

rah37 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice