non-consensual chastity ish (part 2 )

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Guest 0834, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Guest 0834

Guest 0834 Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    as the 4th day came along I started to feel the effect and I was still having trouble sleeping ... its really surprising how many times you get an erection while you are asleep !!! but I was figuring it out .

I was getting hornier and hornier and I could tell that soon I was going to go crazy ...

till now I was trying to avoid anything sexual . like while I was searching around the internet and such I was really careful not to go anywhere near sexy stuff or the things I knew turned me on .
    but now all I wanted was to look at sexy stuff and turn myself on so I could get punished by the belt ... so I went to my facebook page and tumblr accounts which I only created for femdom and kinky related stuff and started looking and soon enough there I was screaming inside with pain that made my heart beat heavier and faster and filled my entire body with excitement . now I knew that I needed to stop the pain but I just kept on looking and looking until I was so horny I couldn't take it anymore I was going crazy and doing some weird moves with my head and hands and biting my pillow and hitting my head on it :) it sounds stupid but at the moment it was these moves that really released the energy I was getting from being turned on . it kept going until I passed out and woke up several times again until I woke up got ready and went to work . now I work overnights so that means after certain hour you get very few costumers or no costumers at all so I would have a lot of free time chilling . and I started to look around again on my phone and it was harder cause with co-workers around It was really hard to control myself but my eyes and skin color would speak for it self . drunk eyes and pale skin with a lot of sweating . so this became a routine for me and everyday it was getting harder and harder and my dreams started to be more about sex than other stuff . until all of my dreams turned into wet dreams ... well with out the "wet" part ... but actually my cock was oozing pre-cum all the time now so I had to change my underwear pretty often ...

after about 10 days I was convinced to take the chastity cage off .. it was my weekend and I was vacuum cleaning my room . after cleaning and putting everything in its place I went shopping and came back and just hanged out . until i had dinner and decided to take the cage off after it when I was going to sleep and jerk the shit out of myself :) ... only to come to my room to find out the key wasn't where I've put it !!!!!!!! I didn't freak out at first and started to look on the ground around the drawer no it wasn't there . then behind the drawer and it wasn't there either . I was starting to panic . after hours of searching I could not find the key. and then it hit me that it was a big possibility that it was in the vacuum cleaner ... the thought calmed me down ... and I started to get the bag out of the vacuum cleaner and started looking for a key . I was 100% sure that it was in there but again after 35 mints of searching I found nothing I I went through it couple of times but NOTHING!!!!

I knew I could cut it but I really didn't wanted to cause I spent 160$ on it and I was not going to waste my money cause I've been working hard for it . so I started to pick the lock but I ended up with an almost ruined keyhole.... :|
    so I stopped immediately . I was Officially freaked out . my head started to spin and I spaced out I don't know for how long my mind was blank but I came to reality with the feeling of my heart beating against my rib cage . it was like somebody was punching me in the chest 3 times a sec ...

eventually I calmed down and tried to go to sleep but i couldn't get any sleep that night and the little sleep I had was interrupted by the stupid cage ...

now it was not sexy anymore . it wasn't hot anymore and it was not fun anymore I was angry now and I wanted to beat myself or someone else !! it was serious very serious !!!!!!!

after 2 days of being all angry and just complaining about it to my friend i started to think maybe I could come up with an idea that would save my money and I could get out of it as well .... I tried to cut the lock but it didn't work . cause when I was ordering this I emailed them and said that I wanted a lock with extra security that could not be cut . I don't know why but I just wanted to feel really trapped at that time so I payed like 40$ extra just for the lock and it came up to around 200$ . any way it was around day 15th when my aunt came back from her work trip and I could not care less cause no one knew what was going on and thank to the Universe no one could hear my thoughts !!!! but everyone could tell that I was distracted and kept asking me what was wrong which only added to my anger . by now my penis was all sore , locked in that tight cage , no where to go no room to expand , my balls were so full and I could actually feel them getting heavier . for the first time I saw what they meant by " Blue Balls" .. and they were acing like I've been kicked int he balls . and it was not jsut for a moment it was a constant acing feeling that made me to touch them and massage them more often than the other times . my penis was drooling like crazy and precum was oozing out of me A LOT!!! that I had to put a condom over the cage to stop the precum from getting everywhere .
    and I had to change it 3 times a day cause it would get full .

the 17th days I was sitting in my room and was watching a movie when my aunt knocked on my door and came in and started to ask if I was Ok ? and I said yeah then I asked her about her trip and by the end of the discussion she gave be a pair of keys that looked exactly like the cage keys ! My heart jumped and I thought I was going to have a panic attack!!!! Did she knew about my secret ??? how did she figure it out . I could not believe how embarrassing it was ... how was every going to be able to look into her eyes again and what if she told my uncle ??? they've already done a lot by just taking me in , in this new country and letting me live with them . I could not imagine what it would be like for them to know about all of this . !!!!!

then I came back by hearing my aunts voice that she said here are your keys and oh here is your lock !!!!!!

my lock ?? what lock !!!???

turned out when I moved here and when I unpacked my stuff My suitcase had one of those little locks and When I put it in the shed I put the lock's keys in one of its zipper and had the lock on my drawer .... so when I locked myself and put the keys on my drawer there was a lock and a key on my drawer .....

when My aunt wanted to go on her trip, apparently she was looking for a lock for her suitcase and I was at work when she comes to my room and finds the lock with the keys and takes them . and when she realizes that keys can not open that lock she just forgets to put them back and puts them in her pocket instead cause she was all nervous and in hurry to catch her flight ....

all of a sudden everything stops I couldn't believe it actually happened . I was all confused and blank . I was so happy that I didn't ruin the cage bu I was in shock in fact I have never been more flaccid in my LIFE!!!

anyway when I got the keys and when I got rid of my aunt :) I locked the door and just took a moment cause I knew I Tried to pick the lock and I was really worried that the key would not work ... but fortunately it did I Unlocked it and oh my GOD!! it was heaven I just started to massage my junk (non sexually ) and it felt amazing I was grabbing my balls and rubbing them oh that felt so nice . I always have some oil or lubricant close to my bed I grabbed it and started stroking ...... the best feeling I have ever had . it was pure pleasure !!!! I was out of this world .

it didn't take long for me to get close to an amazing orgasm when I decided to stop not intentionally but because I noticed that I was more than half way there on my resolution ..... so I stooped and I ended up with the most intense edging of my entire Lives !!!! my past life my future life and this life ..... my cock was actually yelling at me it was so angry :) my body froze for like 10 sec and I could not do anything but the horniest moan came out of me with out me wanting it and I was sure that every one heard me but it was OK cause I moan a lot in my sleep and it was no big deal :) but for me it was cause it sounded like ... I don't even know how to describe it but I was just so turned on by it and all I wanted to do was to have sex with myself right there .....

any way I stopped and calmed myself down . I was going to put the cage back on but I decided to play with myself a little more I mean I was not allowed to have an orgasm but I was allowed to enjoy the sensation of rubbing my ancient cock !!! so I teased and teased and teased , edged and edged and edged until I was out of breath my balls started to ace again only 1000 time more intense .
    but finally I managed to put the cage back on and right now that I'm writing this I'm still locked and its been 23 days. I only have 7 days to go and I have never been hornier and its really hard cause there is no one I could really talk to about this that would not get uncomfortable or freaked out but I really dont care I have come this far and I am going rest of the way :)

wish me lock :D Oops! Not lock .... "Luck" :)

Strict Sir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice