No Lube???

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Biz Casual, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Biz Casual

Biz Casual New member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I would like to hear from people that have been at this a while. My wife and I have been experimenting with chastity for a few months and have started to up our locked times. I’ve tried different lubes from silicon, water based, different types of lotions, coconut oil, baby oil and once for the heck of it Vaseline. I’ve found all have some drawbacks and some advantages. I had been leaning on lotion for the fact it’s made for skin last a while, is easy to reapply in the bathroom and is everywhere. I can also keep a small tube in/ on my desk and nobody thinks twice about it.

The other day I left for work and did not apply anything after my shower. I found the ring set firmly didn’t move a lot and I had little issue. I just tried not using any lube all day. I sit a lot at work and have found if the ring is lubed it has a tendency to slowly work its way forward in my seat until there is an uncomfortable pressure and then if left alone long enough I get the dreaded ball burn. Without lube I didn’t have this issue. It might be my skin able to tolerate the ring better now.

Is this normal? Is my ring sized wrong if it’s working up lubed? Is not using lube normal?

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I still struggle for that elusive sweet spot on the base ring. Lube? Which kind? No lube? Constantly tug on balls to re-seat ring? Etc.

I can darned near forget about the cage.....but the ring.....I have not nailed it yet. Hence, I am locked for days at a time but then out for one or two.

Biz Casual likes this.
  3. McGyver

McGyver Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I apply a bit of Nivea creme on the skin where the ring is going to be before putting it on. Less is better. I can usually make it through the day without reapplying. I don't use lube or oils anymore, as these can make things a bit too slippery.

4. Biz Casual

Biz Casual New member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    Right! The cage no problems. Find one that is about the size of your flaccid penis. The ring is still a mystery too big it moves around way too much a quarter inch smaller and you feel like the balls are goi g to fall off from loss of circulation.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Biz,

I have a personal theory. I believe that wearers with large legs/thighs have more trouble with this than slender men with narrower legs. When men with legs large in circumference it leaves less room for the "package" and normal movement throughout the day pulls on the ringed package.

Do you have larger legs? I am just curious. I don't care the reason....muscles, fat.....genetics.....just, is the diameter of your thighs large?

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have found with right ring can go without lubes and do fairly well all day. Some cages I us slight amount of gel baby oil.

7. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Nope, no lube... I do occasionally apply some hand cream to the skin below my testicles.
    I don’t shave down there so the hair naturally provides some cushioning against abrasion :+1:

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well I very close trim pubic and shave ball sac. Myself

9. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Perfect timing of this post. I ordered a new cage and it arrived 2 weeks ago. It came with a 52mm ring and a 48 mm ring. I typically wear a 50mm ring. I tried the 52mm ring and it felt too big. I wore the 48mm ring. I usually switch cages once or twice a week. So, I tried a 46mm ring on my other cage. After a week and a half of this, I developed a skin irritation on the underside of my ball sack. I always apply a little silicone based lube before putting a ring on. I had to stop wearing a cage for a couple of days and let things heal. Since the healing process, I have gone back to the 50mm ring. All is better.

I guess from my experience, it appears that too small of a ring can cause issues. I firmly believe that some type of lube is beneficial, along with an appropriate size ring.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Right ring small amounts of lube.

11. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    I wear a.MM jailbird double bas ring and never need lube I wear it 24 7

12. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    My husband uses Aspercream with lidocaine. His ball sack remains lubed all day. After several days of this he doesn't need much lube if any.

I remove his cage for a while after a period of use because after a period of time he quits having night time attempted erections. I leave his cage off until his night time erections resume then I cage him again because personally I like him it a little pain at night.

The moral of the story is, if you are anything like my husband, you may get to the point where you will need little if any lube until you have a period of freedom. Then it will start all over again.

Lazlo Toth and BarbCD like this.
  13. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I didn't know what you meant at first with lube but I do now. I personally never used lube on my devices and there is more to a base ring than it's size... there is also a shape factor.

The ring I currently use is from Mature Metal and it is Oval shape. It was made from a 1 3/4'' round ring that was stretch sideway so it is wider than it is tall.

If you don't want to go the custom route, you can find some device have a more ergonomic shape that isn't perfectly round. Find what type of material and shapes you like before you drop big bucks though. Generally speaking the more minimalist the device is the better it is going to feel.

If you like plastic I would check out something like "The Cherry Keeper" if you like metal, I would check out Amazon if you are looking to get something quick, if you want something with Bio-Resin you might want to go Holy Keeper...

Point is I wouldn't drop the big bucks until you find out the right shape and material... unless money isn't an issue for you....

14. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I have both a stainless mature metal Jailbird and a Steelworxx looker in titanium. I do not use lube with either one. The high grade metals seem to be smooth enough to allow a little movement for comfort, but not give me that slippery feeling.

15. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    <smile> Very clever and just enough tease and discomfort to keep him in line. It’s rather brilliant....even when he is uncaged he knows what he’s in for when it goes back on.

16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Diabolical! Of course, I am sure I am speaking for many when I say, we love it.

17. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    @Biz Casual I would suggest a dermatological cream.

It should heal any rubbing sores whilst also easing movement.

In the UK the goto is E45 and I think you'll find it on Amazon.com in the US at a good price?

18. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    Then you’ll love knowing I love to hear him moan in pain at night in bed. If he wakes me up begging to be released I make him eat me to orgasm and then I tell him to be quiet and I roll over and go back to sleep.

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if the ring is lovley and smooth they ok not lubeyed.

20. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I have worn several cages 24/7 for weeks or months at a time over the past 5 years with no need for lube. Recently we started a quest to put me in smaller cages and the newest one with 40mm base ring was causing the dreaded "ball burn" after the first week and it rubbed me raw. I let it heal for a couple days and now if I feel any discomfort I apply some baby diaper rash creme (called Desitin in US) to the underside of my sac and just go about my day. It works WONDERS and has been a lifesaver. Good luck.

21. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I never use lube. Weakens the skin, harbours bacteria, causes the device to slide around.

LockedPom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice