Nitro's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nitro_Lizard, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Hello,

I'm Nitro. Don't worry about trying to figure out the meaning behind my name. There is none. I heard it in a dream and now it's my user name. I just wanted to say hello and that I think this community is fantastic. I am new to this sort of thing and in fact my wife doesn't know that I have made this account yet. I came here to learn how to be the most loving, selfless husband I can be for my beautiful perfect wife. I want to give her everything and that includes throwing my ego out and showing her the power that she doesn't even know she has over me. I want to bring the subject up to her gently and I am unsure of how to do so. However, that is a subject for another thread I will be making later tonight. For now I just wanted to make an intro. Thanks for existing CM!

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Welcome your in the right place. Now you have some reading to do. Check out my posts in On Display. That'll get you started in the right direction Look forward to more posts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice