Night terror

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chasteforlife, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Chasteforlife

Chasteforlife Member

Singapour
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Im locked everyday. At night my cage twists and makes me shout in pain. Chafing. I have to remove it. i wake up with a morning wood. I’m embarrassed.
    Any advice or suggestions to avoid morning wood forever ?

ChooTankPsy likes this.
  2. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Morning wood is part of the fun, after 3 weeks or so your body adjusts to the confinement (if the cage is sized right), and the nocturnal erections are not as powerful and disruptive as they are at first.

There is really no way to completely prevent morning wood and nocturnal erections, as they are a natural function of your body that is not controlled consciously. You can take certain meds to reduce hormone levels and start shrinking your penis, but that's and extreme step for most, unless your already on that transformative path.

More importantly, you say your cage twists and causes pain? Do you have things sized right? the base ring is critically important, and most people go way too big at first out of fear of cutting off blood flow. you want a pretty snug fit, only allowing one joint of a finger past when completely flaccid. and maybe a touch tighter than that if your an aggressive grower.

Also the cage itself is pretty important. You want to part of the cage to be touching all sides of your penis when you are totally flaccid. when an erection starts, and it hits up against something hard, it tends to shut the process down. wont stop morning wood, but it will stop all other conscious erection attempts.

lastly, Some may disagree with this advice. But i would say don't play around with "building up" to 24/7. just dive in. It only REALLY sucks for the first 3 days or so. use pillows to force yourself to sleep on your back if you have to, as it cuts down on erections from too much movement of the cage. each time you unlock and don't immediately relock, it resets your bodies adaptation to the cage. if everything is fitted right and not causing pain or chafing (when flaccid, a bit of mild to moderate discomfort when getting hard is part of the game), just go for it. after 2-3 weeks you should forget its there.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    perfect advice!

4. Chasteforlife

Chasteforlife Member

Singapour
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Thank you. My cage with the best fit is hard plastic - cobra. I shower at night and remove it to clean. It’s always more difficult to put it back after. So I understand what you’re saying. I’ll try to change my routine - shower in the morning so I’ve got all day to adjust to it and keep it at night. I need to have my mature metal fitted again. Hopefully I wouldn’t have to remove it to shower and truly commit myself then.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Yeah it seems after a few weeks they’re not as intense. Everyone in a while you’ll still get a really bad one but they’re few and far between. My routine is to always shower in the morning, takes a bit longer with cleaning and drying the cage but I prefer to start the day fresh. I’m in a Behind Barz belt so there’s no more of that twisting issues for me. Plus the steel belt keeps the ball trap portion tight against my body and I can’t get an erection of more than 2 inches anyway. I couldn’t stand the way my erections would push the ball trap cages away from my body causing ball pain.

ChooTankPsy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice