Next step help please

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bone251, Jan 6, 2013.

1. bone251

bone251 New member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Starting the plunge into chastity play. Bought a Dicklock. Made the quick discovery that I am way bigger then the large size. Should have known as I am a big guy that gets custom shoes and wears knit fingerless gloves. So then I got the So then I got the Birdlock Maxi. Well I got it on. My boys can take a lot and they did to get it on. But it did not stay on. In addition to being large I also have some serious health issues. One is to much adrenalin. The adrenalin causes the boys to pull up real bad. I also use ED meds so after a tease and denial play time my size does not go down real fast. So I need some room to get the tube on plus being large. Not sure about the ring size thing while it is hard to get on a smaller one would still feel comfortable if I could get it on. I am not a candidate for a belt. I did like the idea of the soft material for safety removal in an emergency. (Health problems and ER rooms) but if things worked I am fine with a metal cage. although I am allergic to the nickel in stainless steel so that would be a concern maybe. But as size is an issue I probably need a metal cage.
    So what could I do for the next step to discover a workable cage?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice