Newperv finally got around to creating a Blog

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Newperv, Jul 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Newperv

Newperv Member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Hello all, and welcome to my blog space at Chastity Mansion. May not very interesting, but I think I might have some intriguing tales now and again. KH doesn't check here often, but does have the ability to chime in on my account. KH has had me in Chastity off and on for the last 4 months or so. I travel for work a great deal, so going weeks at a time without sex is normal for us. This is a long post, I promise the rest will be shorter.

Reader Warning: We are not in a 24/7/365 chastity relationship, we're still figuring it out as a married couple. If you are a die hard chastity fan or cuckhold, this may not be for you. Thanks for looking, but please don't be a judge and Jury.

Thanks!

Here's the back story:

I had thought about Chastity for a while, and bought a CB6000S to try out. KH wasn't into it at first, but since we were only having sex once or twice a month, I decided to lock up and hand her the key. My masturbation sessions had totally replaced sexual intimacy with KH.

I thought it might make her desire sex more if she could pick the time and place. We had a few hits and misses, and posted some news about a game she made me play, and some of our other fetish and exercise advice. I think there were multiple questions on some boards about how to make the CB6000S fit correctly, which I finally figured out.

June 2014 rolls around, KH is approaching a milestone 50th birthday, we're working out at the gym three days a week, and she asks me to get rid of the chastity cage. I agreed, put it all neatly back in it's case, but put it in the back of the bathroom vanity, rather than tossing it with the rubbish.

KH was insatiable as her 50th approached, we often had sex daily, usually with lots of foreplay and mutual oral stimulation. We took a couple trips, had a party, she learned she could squirt, and always encouraged me to cum as deep and long as I could. I did.

The month of July starts, and work started getting in the way again. We took a much needed night out with friends. Too much wine and food, and when the car service dropped us back at home, we went straight to the shower for some foreplay and then to bed. Big mistake on my part, she started playing with my balls, rubbing my inner thighs. She had me get up on my knees so she could take my cock in her mouth, and I shot a huge load of cum in her mouth on the third deep throat. I couldn't get hard again after all the wine and food, so ended up partially getting her off with my fingers and her vibe, and I think, fell asleep before she came.

The next morning she woke me up early by playing with my privates and asking me if I needed to cum. When I tried to move into a 69 and get on with the oral foreplay, she pushed me off, and told me jack off while she played with her Lelo. She came hard, I didn't get a release.

Here's the Present Story:

I'm back in the CB6000S, now going on 8 days, it's been 13 days since I had an orgasm. KH knew it was still under the bathroom sink, and handed it to me to put on.

KH has indicated a desire to unlock me and have intercourse on Friday evening, but if I come, it's back in the CB for another 7 days, which can be cut to 3 days, with a week off, if I orally service her and the Lelo after I cum.

So that's us, loving couple, trying to figure life out under lock and key.

socal_chastity37 likes this.
  2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    It looks like things are progressing nicely...Give us an update.
    The great thing about male chastity is that it can be used at every level and everyone can benefit.

3. Newperv

Newperv Member

Local Time:
    Progressing nicely from KH end. I'm now back in my CB 6000S, at day ten..
    I'm major league frustrated. Locked up again on 8/14, when KH started her period. I have to provide oral service to her nipples and clitoris while she plays with her Lelo. Been told it will be October before I'm let out.

KH got really upset when I leaked a great deal of cum last night. I didn't orgasm, just happened as I was trying to satisfy her orally.

4. Newperv

Newperv Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the long delay in posting, life got in the way.

I stayed mostly locked up in the CB6000s for the last 8 weeks. I did get accustomed to the cage more, but night emissions happened twice. Razor burn became a problem when I was instructed to switch from a two blade to 5 blade model to eliminate the stubble.
    KH also had me start a complete shave down with just clippers to smooth chest and leg hair out, but have been told the razor is coming soon for my chest and abs.

I was released on Saturday, a planned date night, and came rather quickly. Had to provide a finger fuck and g spot massage after I came to get KH off as I came too soon and too much volume. Had to use my fingers and mouth quite a bit, to extract and swallow all the cum I had deposited.

KH has instructed me to post I will be providing cock, finger and oral service the next 5 days without the CB6000s. I will not be allowed to orgasm.

I will be locked up again after the 5 days.

5. Newperv

Newperv Member

Local Time:
    Another long time since I last posted.

KH (Wife) has released me until January 3, haven't been locked since December 6th, 2014. She desires daily intercourse, often twice a day, but has told me I will again be locked on January 3, for at least a month. KH (Wife) has become very aroused by anal play and anal intercourse. We got some liberator shapes and restraints for Christmas, and she seems to be enjoying topping from the bottom.

socal_chastity37 and s2455 like this.
  6. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    Cb3000 split along shaft...:( so mrs. S has let me be free for 12 days. Its been really hard to not masturbate. I miss my cage..oddly enough, you would have. thought this freedom would have been liberating. Quite the opposite effect.
    My KH (mrs. S) was a little apprehensive about anal play at first though and glance, until she opened her 7.5 pink panther strapon. Her smile spoke volumns about what she was thinking..
    Im looking forward to heAring more about your chastity. We seem to be on the same chastity playing field..
    Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice