Newly locked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by humble37, Dec 5, 2008.

1. humble37

humble37 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    So it started with just wanting to please my wife and focus just on her. WE began a couple weeks while having sex where I told her that it would ok that if once she cums, we're done and she can roll over and go to sleep. The first couple times she was hesitant and even asked once if I wanted a turn to cum but i told her that I enjoy the feeling of her being satisfied and when I cum, how chemically I'm imbalanced and I don't feel like cuddling but just going to sleep (yes, just like any other guy).

After doing this routine 4 times, I went ahead and purchased a CB3000 and shipped it to the house in my wifes name. She new when it was going to get here as I used her email address instead of mine and told her to expect the package sometime.

I got home from work and went about my business as usual not thinking anything was out of the ordinary. My wife works odd hours and wasn't home so I take care of my daughter for most evenings. It was getting close to bed time when I walked into the bedroom and saw the box one the bed. The shipping box had been ripped aside but I'm not sure she ever made it further than that. I put my daughter to bed and began the sizing, trying different rings and depths to ensure snugness without pain and much chance of escape.

I got situated and decided to where it to bed. A few hours later, I woke in pain as a I was bulging out of the seems. I quickly realized I needed a different ring size, depth spacer and to trim the pins. All set and back to sleep again only to wake a couple hours later and removing it all together.

I woke in the morning and knew that if I didn't put it on before my shower, I would definitely masturbate as it's very exciting to have the device. So I put it on and went on with my day. Around lunch time, my wife finally awoke and asked me about it and I said yes, I had it on. I had placed the keys on the bathroom counter where she could see them and she asked if she was supposed to have them. Of course I told her yes and that she should carry one and put the other away for safe keeping.

She surprised me with a few comments. One, she said she had seen pictures and thought it didn't look very comfortable. hmmmm, my wife is not one to hit the erotic sites so I knew she was doing her homework. Two, she asked if she should have the keys. Sounds like she knew what she was talking about. Three, just her general curiousity feels like she's interested. I know, be careful what you ask for.

So after discussing a little, I told her that I wasn't looking for a bunch of kink but just to limit the amount of masturbation I was doing and this was it. It was decided that we would try this out, whatever this is, until January 1st and then discuss the future from there. If it's going back to the way were, so be it. At least we gave this a try to spice things up and solidify our marriage. I do have to say, with just the little more focus I've had for my lovely wife of 16 years, we haven't fought for the past 2 weeks we've been in this rhythm and it feels like the right next step. Who knows, may we'll continue into something deeper, kinkier or sexier than simply orgasm control. :anim_39:

Locked for the next 28 days.

humble37

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Congratulations humble :manga_champers: and welcome to the site.

You sound like you have a very open-minded partner. I love the way you went about introducing her to your denial, that was very clever and it's often a stumbling point for many.

Enjoy your stay at the Mansion. :manga_blowkiss:

3. humble37

humble37 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    So night 2 and this time, my darling is holding the keys so there was no way out. It wasn't too bad but her curiousity got the best of her when she got home from work. Her timing couldn't have been better as I was just waking up with a raging pain in my crotch.

After some small talk, she could tell I was in pain lying there in bed with my hands on my unit. She doesn't fully realize yet what effect she has on me in the state I'm in. She laid her head on my shoulder and asked if I wanted her to unlock me. Although I did, if we were to give this an honest shot, I had to start being the strong one until she got the jist of it. So I told her no and that she need to be strong for me. The pain was near unbearable and my balls were stretched to their limit as my junk pushed and pushed to get out of it's entrapment, all in vain.

I then asked, would you like to see it? When I got the device 2 days ago (which seems like an eternity now), I put it on without her around knowing it was wierd for her and unsure about her reaction. She didn't hesitate much when she said ok and sat up to turn the light on. She peeled back the covers to reveal my manhood in a not so glamourous state of blue and purple. She winced but I explained to her it was only right now and normally everything is good while flacid or mostly so.

I told her it was ok to touch as I could see her mind and thoughts churning. She was so sympathetic. I answered a few questions she had about why and how and then admitted something I thought she already knew. That when she went to work and before my daughter would get home from school in the afternoon was my time to play and it had become a habit. Now we both knew each other masturbated at times but evidentally she didn't know to what extent mine had become, especially in the last couple weeks.

Things changed in her tone at that moment and she said some things I won't ever forget. "We'll just leave you locked up for a while", she said. In a playful tone she continued by saying, "I'm gonna teach you a lesson". My loins sturr right now as I'm writing and thinking about that moment. I think we just crossed a line that we may never go back, a line called open honesty.

I mean, it's not like we sit around a lie to each other but as we have gotten older, we've both become more comfortable with who we are sexually and what that means to our partner. I just admitted to my wife that I am a habitual masturbator and she took it in stride. 10 years ago she would've recoiled in shock, possibly ending our relationship in divorce. 5 years ago she would've told me to shutup and slept on the couch for a week, and a year ago she probably would've just ignored me for a day or 2 wondering what she had done wrong. This chastity thing, in it's short amout of time, has taken our relationship to a new level already. I'll be interested to see where it goes from here.

:character0028:

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Welcome humble and it is really good to see things progressing for you. I would urge you to go to the vault section and start your journal there for others to read as well. My wife of only eight years and I started this six months ago and while I am still working out some fit issues we have already moved up to a steel device. Now that she has a taste of this power, well let's just say you know or about to know the rest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice