Newly Chaste But Perineum Pressure?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newly_Chaste, Mar 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Newly_Chaste

Newly_Chaste New member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Hello all,
    I experienced my first couple of hours in chastity with my wife a couple of days ago, and it was delectable. We both loved it and it was not painful or too uncomfortable. However, I want to be cautious about proper fit so as not to do any damage to my parts. Since I have been released, I've noticed that my perineum (or the base of my scrotum more accurately) may feel slightly more noticeable, perhaps a little firmer? My cock has been normal (hard or soft depending). I may just be paranoid as I tend to be sensitive about blood, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this just my body adjusting to the weight of the device or should I be avoiding wearing it? Thank you for any insight you can give. It is a 2" base ring so it will not be easy to size up.

2. Anewexperience

Anewexperience New member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    It is a problem i have suffered with too.
    I have also had this problem when not locked but when on the honour system, .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice