Newbye need help/suggestion with dimension - cage *exactly* my cock size is good?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Tommi_cute, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Tommi_cute

Tommi_cute Member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Hi,
    I'm starting this journey and I am so excited.

I had a cage in soft silicone that used to break open when I got hard.
    Now I ordered an hard plastic one that is coming in a couple of days.

My problem is I can't really find sizes big enough for me.
    This one has an internal diameter of 1.5 inches. Today I measured myself many times, while sitting and keeping the medical-ice thing under my balls and around my shaft, and I measured not less than 1.5 diameter (both directly trying to be precise, and indirectly but more precisely by taking the circumference and calculating the diameter). So I am the exact same diameter size as the cage.

I am not sure if it is a good idea using it, since for both diameter and length it looks like I have no space at all, like I will touch the plastic all around the tube and all the time. Is that normal, or ok?

This is the cage I'm talking about, in the large size:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077J5X3PK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
    (I know it's cheap plastic, but at least it's hard plastic, and I'm just trying out, and it is the only one with at least 1.5 inches in diameter that I can find - I'm trying to avoid metal if I can).

Thank you for any suggestion.
    I tried many sexy stores in my city and they had nothing, only one had a couple of cages and they were both too small, one may have worked, but it was pretty expensive and I had no return possibility.
    So I went with the online purchase, that at least offers me a return.

Thanks again!

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Diameter is not as important as length in regards to chastity. You ideally want the length to be as close as possible to your penis when flaccid so you cannot get erect at all. The only important consideration in regards to diameter is whether you can urinate properly. If the cage is so tight it restricts you taking a whiz, that's a serious problem.

If the diameter is comfortable and doesn't prevent you from peeing, whether it touches you all the time is largely irrelevant. All things being equal, snug is okay, but too snug is not. You probably won't know for sure until you actually try out the device you're considering.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. Tommi_cute

Tommi_cute Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Billus.
    That makes sense, I didn't even thought about urination.

Brrr I'm excited and scared!

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Why? Steel is much more hygenic than plastic.
    Yes, you can have problems with the cheaper metals used by some chinese copy devices, they often have poor quality steel containing nickel or chromium that for some people are not skin friendly. However if the device is made from authentic medical grade stainless steel then it's much easier to keep clean and less likely to cause chafing, sores or other skin problems than plastic devices will.

Tommi_cute likes this.
  5. Tommi_cute

Tommi_cute Member

Local Time:
    But then when I go thru security in the airport what happen?
    I don’t wanna be humiliated to have to show and explain what is that thing, even in my bag.
    I guess they will want to check, or not?

6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Take it off before security, put it in your carry on, and put it back on after.

I’ve done this many times with nary a second glance at my bag. If you’re traveling in the US, the TSA has stated publicly that chastity devices are ok to take on planes, so if they search your bag for some other reason, it will probably be about the fifth strangest thing they’ve seen all day.

https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2012/06/08/tsa-week-review-inert-detonator-discovered-checked-bag

7. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm going to disagree about diameter - I've posted it before, but if you've got a cage that isn't the right diameter, you're going to wind up not fitting right. Now, the average penis will fit the standard chastity device, but there's a whole segment of people who won't. check your width and girth and compare it to any device you're considering just as much as you consider length.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  8. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    You will know pretty quickly if you fit the diameter. I have too much girth to fit some of the early off the shelf devices I tried like the Holy Trainer. It was a struggle to get into and cut off circulation. If the inside diameter is exactly the same as your penis you will probably be OK.

I agree re TSA. I have been through security in Chicago with my Mature Metal JB device on. I just told the screener I had some body jewelry that might set off the metal detector and they didn’t even pat me down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice