Newbie With Fitting Problems

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 88325, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Deleted member 88325

So, I recently ordered my first chastity cage and was very excited when it arrived.

However, one big problem... I can get it off. I can pop it off my member without any fuss, and off my scrotum too with some more effort.

My keyholder says "That's not quite what we're going for."

The device was also a huge struggle to get on initially, though that might have been because I kept getting hard and didn't use lube. The tip of my head did not fully reach the tip of the cage. Getting it on in the shower was much easier and I was able to align things tip to tip. I later got hard, though, and now my head no longer reaches the cage's tip. Urination looks like it would be pretty messy.

The device I ordered was this one.

So, what do people recommend? Do I just need to order a shorter cage, or are there other factors I should consider too?

I'm currently on the honor system with my keyholder not to get off. (We live apart.) This is obviously untenable in the long term!

2. Adventurequest

Adventurequest New member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Use a bit of plastic like that in filmy grocery bags. Put your member in the bag and put all in cage. Pull the bag from exit end. The member will be pulled along with bag and give you a good fit.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    What size ring did you use, sounds like you may need to down size your base ring.

Perverspepere likes this.
  4. Oldsubguy

Oldsubguy Future Female, Current Trainee, Bend Over BF

Studentransvestite
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Well...same problems I had. Btw, I'm young and very inexperienced, so I have been entirely led and I am very obedient.

The type you tried only works for 'play' chastity. I have 2 owners, one a 100% owner, the other her female lover. I was taken to have my cockhead tattooed with their initials and to have my balls dyed.

Chastity wasn:t discussed at all.

But the tattoo artist suggested the tattooing was foolish and explained why, so my KH1 decided on a PA. I was extremely unhappy and got upset. I had never heard of penis piercing and...I was still a virgin, still never received BJ! All I was allowed was masturbating and eating my cum and servicing the two women.

A week later, they took me back and had me pierced and fitted for my device. I haven't had a single problem with it...except I'm not allowed to orgasm. I just get milked.

I've been in my device, two U-locks on 2 keys, one a PA, the other a guiche, a locking Prince's Wand, a bell...and an engagement ring I wear in my cock. I pee standing up.

Of course it's been difficult, but both women say I give them the best orgasms of their lives!

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    i think a lot of men cud get out of them cage cos they dont really cover the willy at the back and a man can just pull it out and then when it is pull out the ring can come off as well.

6. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Ok... So you mean that you can pull on the tube and the whole device slips past the scrotum and falls? Is that it? If that's the case your ring is too large.

The cage you have is not meant for long term wear. Its a play cage.

Look for a Cherry Keeper configuration that fits your anatomy or a custom metal one. Do not waste energy on cheap play cages. You might get lucky but chances are you will need something more custom for long term wear i. e. days, weeks and more except for hygiene breaks.

Ring size is key. You need it to stay behind your penis and testicles without cutting off circulation or your sack will swell and that's not fun. And you need to struggle at least a little to push your balls through, one by one, then get your willie behind then through the ring using a little force (and flexibility).

If all goes right you won't be able to pull the ring forward without hurting yourself unless you slip the willie back and through again first. That's why the tube is then important. Once the pesky stick is secured inside, if the tube is sized right, it won't "turtle behind" the tube and the ring. You will need to unlock to reverse the procedure.

Sometimes the gap between the ring and the tube (the ball gap) will allow a shape-changing testicle to slip behind the ring (a retractation), causing the whole cage to fall. So here's another parameter.

Finding the right geometry can take patience and perseverance.

Remember that no cage is truly secure. But if it doesn't fall accidentally your KH will know if you need the key to put it back on.

Good luck

7. Oldsubguy

Oldsubguy Future Female, Current Trainee, Bend Over BF

Studentransvestite
    Local Time:
    The simple answer is for your KH to have your penis pierced with a PA. Then order a device that uses a PA ring. Escape is impossible when a lock is included. My KH had my penis pierced for a PA and, a month later, had my Guiche pierced. It is impossible to remove my device, a Bridle & Stirrup that has been customized with a Prince's wand and 2 U-locks-PA & Guiche. This is 24/7/365 chastity and I am at the 6 month mark. It is "cruel", as I am a virgin and am only allowed milking via strapons/fisting. I am happy, although my future may include being trained to be gay. I am already a public transvestite with a closet full of dresses. Apparently, I am a very convincing girl, as long as I don't talk. I have had dates with men...none of which I have enjoyed. My KH has instructed me to make out with men on these dates, including hand jobs, facials...eventually more. I haven't yet, but I know I will. My KH and KH2 have been very understanding regarding the delay and have made it clear I will be rewarded as I perform with men. I just can't do it yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice