Newbie question - one ball

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by pitbull London, Jan 21, 2020.

1. pitbull London

pitbull London New member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Hi, bit of a newbie and apologise if this is the wrong place. I’ve got one testicle - always have and chose not to have an implant. No issues and makes no difference when it comes to functioning.

Am also a grower from placid anything from <1” long and narrow to >7.5” and very thick. I’ve tried cb2k and various holy trainer knock offs, various sizes and either uncomfortable, just don’t fit and/or easy to escape. Often don’t look good/ right either.

I’ve been thinking of full belts for a while, just wondering if there are any suggestions of the best options which will feel good and look good....and comfortable.... interested in long term but need to walk first! I like the feel of constriction but nervous of chafing of thighs etc.

Happy to invest and seen pics of behindbarz belts (and some others) and they look great, just don’t want to jump in and find it’s not right.

any thoughts appreciated.

2. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

I think as a belt supplier we go above and beyond the devices such as CB2K and you would be delightfully surprised, also we have the ability to make anything custom if needed,

There is a measuring guide on our website that will help you with your choices in regards to waist size, tube and cock ring, Chafing thighs may be an issue however your skin isnt used to stainless steel so you have to give it time to get used to it.

however if you are local and wanted to come down you could try on various combinations and see which is the best for you,

Let me know your thoughts and if i can be of any more help,

Thank you

Guest 3972, Charles3451 and LockedN8 like this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I have the same problem and have experimented with it for years and found my solution! I started off by wrapping the smallest ring I could get into with dental floss to create a large "bump" in one side of the ring. THen I painted it with nail enamel (Like the high school girls once did with my class ring). Later I bought some rings of various sizes and bent them, using a vise, until I made on to fit perfectly. I've worn that ring every day for the past couple of years, with great comfort and security,

You have a "custom ball" and it will probably require a "custom solution"!

JKisChaste likes this.
  4. LockedinLatex

LockedinLatex New member

Local Time:
    full belt hands down, cs100 chastity steel.

5. SissyEmm

SissyEmm Member

Blogger & Photographer
    Plymouth - United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to see its not just me with the one-ball issue. I too have trhe CS-100 from Chastity Steel in Germany, although am going to be selling it and am getting instead a knock-off from china.

6. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Neosteel arch or 'The fun' does not depend on testicles to maintain security or comfort, and it's both secure and comfortable (for a metal belt!)

7. Cuffedcaged57

Cuffedcaged57 New member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Somewhat similar issue, but I have the implant. It’s not near as free as my other one it’s like it’s anchored. I tried the man cage just to see if a normal ring would even fit and it does, but not super comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice