Newbie Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ranger45, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Hey everyone,
    Wife and I are new to chastity and we have been researching and looking for ideas. I just started wearing my cage yesterday. I got a Holy Trainer 2 after doing some research, may be not enough. I tried it on last night, it was a struggle but fine. But once I locked the penis sleeve in place, it was comfortable anymore, I could feel my scrotum swell and after maybe 10 minutes, colors chaining so I decide to take it off. I take off the penis sleeve, almost instant relief-I am still wearing the ring at this point.

I try again this morning, same thing, ring is comfortable but once the sleeve locks on, its bad, scrotum swells, color changing, so I take it off.

So I assume the 'Gap' is too small. I went ahead and ordered a CB6000 because of the adjustable 'Gap'.

We are new to this as a couple. I told her about my fantasies of her teasing me, denying, and dominating in the bedroom just 2 weeks ago. She is all for it. She has ben reading books, buying toys, and our sex this week has been the best in a while and we were only talking about this new step, so we can't wait to see how much fun we can have actually practicing it.

Thanks for all the insight we have gotten so far from just reading the site.

Chief256 and sissybitch like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Hello @Ranger45 . Your avatar amused me. Slightly, "in your face" but then that's Alabama.

Stuckinsteel and Ranger45 like this.
  3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    What is your size and which HTv2 do you have?

4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome , even if sizing is right ring gap and such, your body will still need time to adjust. I keep saying this these devices take time to get used to when you first start to wear them, good luck

wLOCKridge likes this.
  5. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    I have the standard size with the 50mm ring.

This morning when it was so painful I did some searching. I came across a post where a guy had used hot water to soften the material and make adjustments.

I tried this and it was working until the ring broke. It broke in the thick part right between the holes that line up for the locking pin.

After surveying my mishap, I realized that even though it was broke, the holes lined up even with the sleeve. So I decided all I needed was something to hold the pieces together tight. The lock pin would not work because it doesn't lock horizontally per se.

I used a small sized zip tie. It worked. It was comfortable and obviously that little bit of movement that was allowed for the sleeve to tilt up slightly more than with the locking pin, was perfect.

I was able to wear it for a few hours with no pain. Only slight discomfort when driving, but that's understood.

I did normal activities with no problem other than just getting used to the device being there.

I'm hopeful the gap adjustment on the cb will be just what I need.

Any insight would be appreciated.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    I am prepared for discomfort and even slight pain just getting used to it. But the pain was almost unbearable and I could see noticeable differences in the shade and size of my scrotum.

Excuse if this is too much info, but I've always been told that I have very big balls and scrotum. In my younger days, my balls were popular and talked about amongst friends and at one time there were pics floating around of people posing with them.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    Forgot to mention...

When I took off the HT2 earlier today, I decided to put on a ring as I had read in a few posts about helping the stretching, etc.
    I am feeling the sting that most talk about but it's bearable, not like the pain before.

sissybitch likes this.
  8. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    The more information the better, it does make things a little clearer , 50 mm is on the large side for a ring but makes sense from what you have said about your size, when you get cb 6000 it will have many sizing options but as a rule I would say bigger ring = smaller gap , smaller ring = bigger gap and as you get used to it you may find you need a smaller ring. feel free to message me any time if you think I can help good luck

wLOCKridge and Ranger45 like this.
  9. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Yes that will help just make sure your skin is not dry keep it well moisturized , even just wearing the ring will help you adjust but give yourself some breaks from time to time

wLOCKridge and Ranger45 like this.
  10. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    I
    I'm using organic coconut oil. We have used it for years. It is 100% natural and is safe for internal use also.

sissybitch likes this.
  11. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    Good point, never crossed my mind that a smaller ring could create a larger gap. Thanks for the insight.

sissybitch likes this.
  12. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    That's great , with the 6000 and some time you should get there, once you get sorted its great I think you will find it is all worth it

Ranger45 likes this.
  13. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    No problem I have worn some sort of device on and off for 15 years trust me it gets better with time

Ranger45 likes this.
  14. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Just to be clear its not that a smaller ring creates a larger gap but usually that is what is needed

15. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    Ok. Thanks.
    I'm glad with the CB that it comes with different sizes so I can try them.
    Wish I had gotten the CB to start with.

sissybitch likes this.
  16. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    That's the good thing about it you can play around with it and get your sizing right , then once your used to it all maybe move on to a steel device

Ranger45 and Stuckinsteel like this.
  17. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I have the standard size with the 50mm ring.
    I meant the size of your flaccid friend and with type of HTv2: I meant standard or small ;)

but now I'm confused: :confused:

It broke in the thick part right between the holes that line up for the locking pin.
    Then I believe you have a HTv1: the one with the standard padlock and not the HTv2 with the integrated lock. Right?

You could also combine the CB advantage of having several rings with the HTv2 integrated lock model, when you start off with a Chinese knock off like this one:
    http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear...evice/397045155.html#s1-0-1b;searl|2146136589
    This price allows you to buy it for experimenting.

What also might help is to not drink too much before going to bed, lay on your stomach with your package pointing down to your toes, put on some Nivea creme around the ring area before you go to bed (the fatter one for the 'very' dry skin as it lasts longer, aind in general experiment with what works best for you.

In my signature you will see the time I have been in one 24/7 and I can confirm it gets better: no actual pain anymore and only one or two short wake ups a night with some nights even completely without wake up.

Succes!

18. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    above was meant for

@Ranger45

something went wrong with the "quote" function, sorry for that.

Good luck!

Ranger45 likes this.
  19. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    I probably should have gone with the small HT but I ordered the standard. I was paying more attention to the ring size and not thinking that the sleeve size was that crucial, well now I'm finding that the sleeve size is as important as ring size.

My flaccid friend is more the small size, however I guess depending on weather, I can fill the standard while flaccid. Also, I'm a boxer shorts guy, so I have come to the conclusion that boxers cause/create more sag than briefs.

I ordered the HT2 and my invoice states that, I ordered directly from Holy Trainer so I am making the assumption I got what I ordered. Based on the pictures, it appears I got the 2

Felix cum ea likes this.
  20. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:

Thanks for the info to DHGate. Its incredible the price differences things can go for. I went ahead and ordered their version of the HT2 small with the 4 rings. I figured, for 10% of what I paid for the original, I can certainly afford a backup.

Really appreciate all the input from everyone, nice to know there are people here to help a newcomer.

21. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    The HT design has a pretty steep angle where the penis tube is pointed down and tight to the balls. I have a "high and tight" scrotum and the ring was fine but then attaching the penis tube was uncomfortable. I felt like it was pressing on my balls and pushing each to one side. My balls were squashed. I found that body temperature/heat made a difference. If my body was really warm and my scrotum was "hanging" then it was ok. If not, things pull up and it was uncomfortable. I have the HTv2small.

Having the penis tube oriented down in angle is great for being trim and undetectable under clothing but it just squashed my balls. It's not a bad design, it's just that all guys are different and it depends on your anatomy. Other cage designs are different. The CB600s penis tube does not angle down as much and allows for a larger "gap" due to this. I ended up ordering a MM Jailbird and fortunately got the measurements right the first time (this was largely due to playing around with a CB600s for quite a while so that I learned what works for me. My Jailbird "pokes out" a little more than the HTv2small but is much more comfortable. More gap was key for me and the angle of the penis tube is part of this. Best thing about the CB6000 is that it will allow you to experiment with different sizes and gap to see what works. It's not the most comfortable and the plastic will eventually break but it's good for figuring all this out.
    Good luck

Ranger45 likes this.
  22. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:

23. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    dhgate do not have to pay for R and D and quality testing, and don't even talk about the research of designing a new product. Just so a back alley factory in China can copy and make something and sell with out any thought of copyright.( just something that galls me, People will buy cheap knockoffs from China and then ask why factories are closing down in the rest of the world)
    Really appreciate all the input from everyone, nice to know there are people here to help a newcomer.[/QUOTE]

24. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    You've gotten a lot of good advice. The one thing that I can tell you, drawing on my 20 years experience with this, is that when it comes to comfort, steel is king. Expanding on that, custom-made steel is the absolute king. Counter-intuitive though it may be, comfort during long-term wear is dependent on the smallest sized base ring, and the smallest cage, that you can reasonably fit into. If the device fits properly and is reasonably secure, there will be some discomfort as your body gets used to it. There are many ways to deal with that and they can be found on this forum. I am locked up 24/7/365, no exceptions, no excuses, so I know of which I speak. There are no emergency keys or safe words here, I'm locked up and that's it.
    Starting with cheap Chinese devices is the way to go, it at least gets you in the ballpark as far as size goes, and doesn't cost a fortune. One important thing here, be sure the device you select has a rounded edge on the cage itself as opposed to the thin sharp edge that many have. Check out this link, it shows a device with a thick edge on the cage, it's much more comfortable long term as it doesn't dig in when your testicals try to retract.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JHUOKXG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Good luck in your quest and welcome to the Mansion!

Ranger45 and sissybitch like this.
  25. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    wLOCKridge you have in my opinion given some excellent advice there , and I totally agree about steel and the round edge to the cage

Ranger45 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice