Newbie here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by webos1, Feb 5, 2010.

1. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Hello all, as the title says I am new to this site, but not to chastity itself. Early in 09 I had purchased a cb6000 in the hopes of getting my wife to begin a female led relationship. That did not go over so well as we where having other intimacy issues at that time. I have always been the most kinky in our relationship;I was into the BDSM scene when we meet and then I was dominant,but have always had a sub side that I was just to chicken to let show. I sold the cb6000 and have not brought up the whole FLR thing again.
    Time has passed and we are now getting along better, but I still have a problem with over masturbation. I feel this way,I do not think she cares how much I do it,but I know that it effects my performance on the rare occasions when we make love (more this year than last). She is more agreeable when I bring up the subject recently. So here is the thing: I have ordered the cb6000s and will have it Monday I believe. I plan to wear it stealthily and see how long I can build up to before bringing up sex. I think if it was up to her we would only make love a couple times a year anyway. Sorry for the long post just wanted people to have a good grasp of where I am at. I am i n the Denver area would be interested in chatting from others in Colorado.

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Well, I'm not from Colorado but I have been there. And I do like to chat..So, welcome to the Mansion. The people here are all very friendly, helpful and fun to "hang" with. Enjoy your stay.

Ms.Linda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice