new, want advice on cb6000 size and ktb

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by pd92, Jan 9, 2014.

1. pd92

pd92 New member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Hey,

I'm new here, a college student, and I just wanted some advice.

I want to buy a cb6000 but I'm not sure whether to go for the cb6000s or the normal one.

Soft I'm 2 to 2 1/2 inches on a good day.

Also I'm interested in getting a KTB (Kali's Teeth Brace) but again I want advice on what type to get. My soft circumference is 4 1/4 inches (1 3/8 inch diameter).

Also most importantly, what's the best way to keep the KTB from falling off? I intend to wear it semi-permanently. What could I buy to keep it attached? Something to attach to my balls maybe?

Thanks a lot.

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Go with the 6000s. How are you going to manage a KTB and a CB at the same time?

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Go with the S. I started with the standard and switched to the S. It is much easier to wear daily. Additionally you can always get the standard cage. A lot of people don't realize you can buy just the cage for the CB series.

No experience with the KTB

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I agree with the above. Go with the 6000s. The manufacturer says it is the best seller. As far as KTB, aside from the problem of not being able to wear it with a CB6Ks, it tends to fall off of guys like us. If you have a large flaccid penis it can work with the kind that have adjustable spikes but it just gets very sore after a while because they are pretty heavy.

Your better choice is to the the spike kit that fits in the CB. They provide 3 sizes of plastic spikes according to your needs. Cost about $50 for a set of three but will provide pain if you get an erection. Quite frankly, I rarely get an erection in my CB6Ks unless my wife is directly stimulating me somehow. Even then, the thickness of my penis will stop it in its tracks as it expands and is trapped in the tube.

So you can accomplish all of your goals with just the CB6Ks with the spike set option.

PauloChaste likes this.
  5. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Another vote for the CB6000S.

I started with the the CB6000, but it was waaaay to big. Ironically though even the CB6000S was a wee bit too large for my flaccid penis, but it did fit a lot better. However, anything more than 4 days did cause some chafing issues which required a few days out to "heal".

6. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I'm pretty much the same size as you, and the CB6Ks was a good fit. As a matter of fact I had it on for the first time in almost two years yesterday, and it still felt good. Back in the JB today.

As far as the KTB is concerned, the few times I've seen photos of them being worn, they simply looked awkward. I wouldn't waste my money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice