New V3 cage

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Miss-Amanda, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Miss-Amanda

Verified Female

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    My boy has until now worn the holy trainer V2 standard. As of tonight he will be wearing the V3 small. This will allow for very little expansion when I choose to tease him. I will post an update shortly.

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I will be interested in your updates. Currently I have and wear a HT V2 small 40 mm ring and am awaiting the V3 nano and nub. I guess the tendency is to always go smaller.

3. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    As Mistress wrote yesterday, the new HTv3 arrived, and Miss Amanda locked me into it when she came home from work. At first it was very uncomfortable compared to the v2, but after more lubrication with baby oil, and some adjustments of the way I was wearing it, the initial problems were resolved.

This one has the small tube, whereas the v2 had the standard tube. Miss Amanda ordered the smaller size after we had read in various CM forum posts, that less discomfort was experienced if the tube was a closer fit to the flaccid male member. I can confirm that this seems to be the case, as sleeping was at least as easy as in the v2, and also the morning erection, though still strong, did not result in the slight scrotal burning sensation which the v2 used to do.

Another noticeable feature was that the shorter tube has an even lower profile under clothes.

Miss A selected a cheap version of the HTv3, so that we could try it out without incurring the cost of an original. Based on these early results, I suspect that we will upgrade in the not too distant future, and hold this one, and the old v2, in reserve.

I will ask Miss Amanda if she would like me to post a picture with new model, as a comparison against the pic of the old one.

Miss-Amanda likes this.
  4. SandM

SandM New member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I'm interested to hear how things go. I'm currently using a V3 standard size, and I'm considering downsizing to the small tube.

5. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    We will keep you informed.

Nearly 24 hours now and it is as comfortable as the V2.

SandM likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice