New type of "chastity belt"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by midnight, May 12, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    My wife has been seareching for a chastity device that is suitable fo really long term wear, doesnot have to be removed for cleaning, is reasonably comfortable under normal circumstances etc. Up to now we have not been able to locate anythiing that met all the requirements.

Last week I was traveling for business in Germany and visited a sex store in Frankfurt. As an aside, the Germans have possibly the best toys of anybody. What caught my eye was a heavy steel cockring that split into two halves, held together by recessed cap screws with standard hexagonal allen screws. In talking to the sales perseon he pointeded out that the beauty of the split ring design is you can use a smaller diameter ring that if it was a solid ring would be too small to get on. He pointed out that a 42mm diameter is completly unremovable when screwed together.

Now, my mind started to work and I asked him if he could supply security screws that have a little post in the middle of the hex recess so standard allen wrenches will not work. He surprised me and said this was the most common request he gets and they do stock security screws. In this case they are 5 sided (not 6) with unequal sides so getting a comercially avialble tool to undo the screws is virtually impossible. Then he asked if I wanted to see any other models. Curious, I said yes, and we brought out two more items. One was just a very large, heavy ring but the other one was exactly what we had been looking for. It had about 50 small, dull spikes inside it so if oyu got hard the pain would be horrible. I know because we own such a device, but it can't be locked on.

I asked if i could try it out, and he agreed. We started with a 42mm diameter and I screwed it on. I had to concentrate on gettiing and staying comletly soft, but finally got it tiightened down. It was comfortable enough while completly soft, but I started to masturbate and the pain was unbearable. I bought it on the spot, realizing here was the "Chastity Belt" we had been lookiing for. No reason to ever remove it for hygine, inspections etc. Completly unremovable secure if my wife has the key, and a terrible tease because i can see and touch my cock, but dare not let it get hard. I also liked the fact that it has two D-rings, one on each half that can be used to attach a leash to, or padlock a chain to it and attach the chain to any convienent opject. My wife likes to limit my freedom at times by chaining me to one of the numerous eye bolts we have installed around the house and garage. The lower D-ring might make a good place to hand a little tag with "Property of Mistress xxxx" stamped on it. I think I'll have one made and surprise her with it.

I quickly paid for it and left it on for the walk back to my hotel. On the way I stopped off fo a beer and the bar maid was really pretty with very exposed large boobs. Suddenly I felt a stooting pain from the cock ring and realized this was indeed going to be a challenge. I'll let you all know how it goes after a few days.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    What's the name of the device and who makes it? Any pix or website?

3. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Even the name of the shop would be useful as most have websites these days.
    I have long been a fan of German devices and all the ones I've seen have been very well made.
    Rita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice