New to the Idea

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Willing2, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Hello All!
    I am completely new to this idea, but as my name indicates, I am willing to try Chastity.

First a bit about how I happen to be here.

My wife's name is Sharon, and we have been married 20 years. My wife's best friend, Linda, confided in her that her husband, Jim, who is a friend of mine, but not a close friend, had introduced her to the idea of a female led marriage, including chastity for him. Linda told Sharon (my wife) that there are a number of advantages, and almost no disadvantages to this arrangement.

Linda talked at length about how much better things are - she said that it's like they are dating again! She gets to decide IF and WHEN they have sex. She also said that Jim can't masturbate any more.

Well that got Sharon's attention BIG TIME. She HATES the fact that I masturbate, and has let me know, but I continue to masturbate - often.

So, Sharon has told me (and that is new to both of us) that we are going to move towards a Female Led Marriage. She said that she wants me in a chastity device - the sooner the better. I'd really rather not talk to Fred about this, and Sharon told me that Linda mentioned this site - Fred used to visit here often, but not lately.

So, I'm asking for suggestions about a device - for someone trying out chastity. One that is easily cleaned.
    Other advice would be REALLY helpful - like do I REALLY need to shave? And if so, where?

For hygiene - is taking a shower enough?

Anything else I need to know?

THANKS!

Willing2

2. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Firstly, welcome! To try and answer your question about shaving I'd ask your wife - if you truly desire a female led relationship then it's surely up to your good lady whether she requires you shaved or not! As for devices, it would seem that an awful lot of people start out with a cheap eBay device to "test the waters" of chastity before committing to, what is an expensive, custom built well fitted device. It's the path I took and the one I'd recommend.

Hope this helps

M

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    welcome. Shaving is optional. I would recommend a cheap metal device preferably stainless steel from ebay or dhgate. Measuring yourself is sorta important. There are many sites that can help with measuring but you want something that is the same length as your flaccid penis, longer is not better. Night erections may or may not be an issue and you will most likely need some sort of lube for the cock ring that goes around your balls as it will chafe in the beginning.

4. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Welcome you
    Are very
    Lucky to have a wife that wants to lead and her having a friend to assist.

My wife (Princess) is warming up after a year of playing. I am on day 2 of a 24x7 lock down... Just typing this out is making
    Me horney... Which is what happens when your caged.

Welcome and enjoy the ride!!!

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Willing2
    Welcome to CM enjoy and have fun.

Glad your wife is taking control and stopping you fiddling with your winky all the time .
    Shaving is nice and of course a bath or shower is sufficient to keep you smelling nice.

Xx Wendy

6. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    As mentioned earlier shaving is up to your wife. I have shaved for several years prior to chastity so it is not an issue with me.

I am currently wearing a stainless steel device and if this cage feels good except for night time erections that wake me up every night. Can't wait for that to end.
    Cleaning is easy as I shower at least once daily and use either vaseline or body lotion to help with chafing at least twice a day.

Hang on as this is going to be a life changing journey for you and more importantly your wife.

a chase 1 likes this.
  7. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your replies.

The question about shaving is concerning hairs getting caught in the device. I asked my wife, and she said that if it would be a problem having hair down there, then I was to shave. If not, it was up to me. With so many on this site who shave, I'm leaning towards shaving.

I will be ordering an inexpensive device this week. Sharon wants it to be less noticeable, so I will probably order one with a short cage.

Thanks again for the advice.

8. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    If you're in the UK I have two devices free to a good home. Just a little postage to pay. Have a look in "for sale" for more info.

9. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    If you can pluck up the courage I would get waxed as the result is way better than shaving.
    If the device you get is fairly open design then showering and giving it a good squirt will be fine, although this
    also depends I think on if you are Cut or Uncut as they say.
    I use a squirt of baby oil in the morning and it is generally good all day, it is cheap as well.
    You are a lucky man indeed to have a wife that wants to lead you down this garden path. ;)

Dianne.

10. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    I've ordered a device from ebay. Here we go!

Linda (my wife's best friend said that she has introduced Jim to panties. She didn't say I had to wear them, but there was a hint about how I would look good in red panties for Valentine's day. I'm not sure if she wants me to buy some and surprise her or if SHE is going to buy some.

I'm leaning towards buying some.

Any thoughts?

LockedinIndy likes this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    red panties are nice and i has 2 pair. Mistress mainly gets me white ones tho.

12. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I would let her buy them and then you know what she wants to see you in.
    I am jealous. ;)

Dianne.

13. LockedinIndy

LockedinIndy Member

Local Time:
    I'm with @OwnedbyLeeanne - totally jealous!! You are a lucky man... hope you enjoy this new adventure!!

spider203 and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  14. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    She liked the Valentine panties - they were red panties. She told me to model them, and said that I ought to buy myself some more - but pink ones this time. I am hoping some of you can suggest a pantie style or brand that would work best. I will need to be wearing a cage (not yet arrived), so I won't be able to wear thongs, for example.

Any ideas?

I'm not so sure about all of this...

15. permanentslave

Local Time:
  16. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the idea. Does it fit well with your chastity device?

17. permanentslave

Local Time:
    The style that Mistress Sonia picked out are from a male panties site and this specific style has a "pouch" which fits everything very nicely and snuggly. i believe

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I dont shave. My wife isn't into shaved men at all. I have no issues with being caged and with hair.

19. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Aha! That explains your avatar LOL!

richard likes this.
  20. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Well, Sharon had a long visit with Linda yesterday. Linda introduced Sharon to the idea of a female led marriage, and has been the dominate one in her marriage to Jim - introducing Jim to chastity about a year ago.

When Sharon returned, she told me that she had changed her mind. Having the option to have genital hair, and for that matter any hair below the waist was reserved for the leader in our marriage. Since that was no longer me, I was to shave at once.

She then threw in a kicker that started working on me. She said that although I would have smooth legs, I had not yet earned the privilege of wearing pantyhose. Well, I hadn't WANTED to wear pantyhose, but the way she put it made me start thinking about it.

I asked what Jim has done to earn the privilege of wearing pantyhose. I was told that it really didn't matter, that Linda had decided what was necessary for Jim, and she would decide what I needed to do.

My cage should arrive Tuesday.

WOW1

LockedinIndy and Sub Bob like this.
  21. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @Willing2 I think you could be in for a wild ride and learning a lot very quickly.
    There is nothing like the feel of going from hairy legs to shaved and then putting on some sheer stockings and heels.
    If you have never worn them before get ready to never go back.
    After that the next best thing is a corset to hold up the stockings, tightly laced it is a glorious feeling. :)

I am still jealous.

Dianne

22. Sub Bob

Sub Bob Member

Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the ride. It sounds like you will be in panties full time soon. Make sure the gusset is wide enough -

You will find the feel of pantyhose to be really nice on those smooth legs.

23. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    I have not posted recently - so I thought I would bring things pretty much up to date.

As instructed, I purchased panties - mostly pink ones, but a few other colors as well. Sharon (my wife) said that it would be good for me to pretty much wear only panties - no more male underwear. To say I was unenthusiastic was putting it mildly. She insisted, and when I asked about visits to the Doctor, she just said "We'll see."

The cage arrived, and I am having trouble adjusting. Sharon let me take it off after just a few hours because my balls slipped out between the cage and "A" ring. Any suggestions?

She said something about getting a cage with one of those long silicone urethral tubes. I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of a UTI. How do I keep that from happening?

Advice is appreciated!.

spider203 likes this.
  24. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I can't help with ball slippage other that to say it's a size / space issue but there are plenty of peeps out there who will offer better advice.

As goes the UTI fear I would suggest that cleanliness is the way forward. The fact that you're putting something into your body that isn't usually there gives a route for infection. Clean everything throughly and drink plenty of water to keep it flushed through. Go steady and listen to your body.

25. jandescdlocked

jandescdlocked Junior Member

Househusband
    Illinois,USA
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    are u in pantyhose yet? and if so. how do u like them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice