New to the forum and chastity belts. Some questions.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_chastity_slave, Jun 5, 2016.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Hi for very long time I want to order a full chastity belt, I have tried something like CB but they don't actually serve the purpose. I am really a masturbation addict and I really cannot stop myself from frequent masturbation, so I really need a full chastity belt.

However, I have quite a fat waist with quite a big belly fat (maybe 39cm waist size at the level of belly button ).

As I said , for very long time I wish to order a full chastity belt but still not yet ordered one. My biggest concern is
    if I would be able to slip down the chastity belt without unlocking it if my waist is quite fat? And I also have a real plan and progress about diet and reducing my waist, progressing very slowly though.

If I order something like low hip style, then the belt would be around the level below my belly button where there is not much belly fat, would that work?

Since I don't think I can afford to invest another belt in the near future, I want to look for something that should be the best bet. I have personal preference for My-steel because they look more professional and I will want to add matching steel bra in the future, but does Neosteel or Carrara-Design really make a much better belt?

Just one more question, would a full belt really work for me? --- Stop masturbation. Would I be able to take it off or cheat without the key??

Thanks for all advice.

2. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Hello there

Our belts may be a good option for you so thought I would respond. Our bands are adjustable up to 2" either way, so for example reading above, if you had a 38" belt this could be expanded up to 40" and reduced down to 36". Also our band sits just above the hips providing a more comfortable fit. In addition if in the future you needed a further reduction of the band we could undertake any alterations as necessary since we handmake all of our products. Security wise there would be no escaping our complete system!

If you are interested in reviewing our belts further please take a look at our website http://behindbarz.co.uk/ and in particular our measuring guide so you can see yourself where the belt would sit on you http://behindbarz.co.uk/measuring-guide/

If you are in the UK you are most welcome to visit us at our workshop to see/handle the belts in person.

Lots of luck, hope you get lots of informative advice from others on here and find a belt that works perfectly for you.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    Is your belt from China? I know there is an UK shop that sells Chinese belts after marketing, but I don't want to buy anything from China.

4. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @latex_chastity_slave No, our belts are handmade here in the UK, we use 316 surgical stainless steel (also from the UK). We custom-build our products so everything is made to measure. You can come and see our guys hard at work in our workshop right in the heart of Worcestershire.

5. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    No I am not in UK Sorry. But I am interested in your products. Hope it's not that UK shop that imports Chinese belts.

6. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @latex_chastity_slave Please have a look at our website (links above) and feel free to drop us an email with any questions you have: info@behindbarz.co.uk

We do not import any belts, Chinese or otherwise, our products are all handmade to order on site in the UK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice