New to steel cage and steel ring

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Sissy_wannabe, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Sissy_wannabe

Sissy_wannabe New member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    And the steel ring is putting pressure in my foreskin and leads to rashes and sometimes wearing it under puts pressure on my lower belly.That after sometime I will put my hands inside my underwear to push ring away from my body.I use a lace to tie ring to provide support for the cage but that's helpfull as welll as not helpfull.Firstly I can use a ring that will not cause heavy tightness without letting it fall down.
    Also peeing is sometimes leaking and contracting without pee coming out .a little bit pain on the penis at the mid area under the penis.
    I decided to put a break as I am pushing so hard on myself and decided to wearr cage only when I got urges..

2. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Take it easy and slowly. I think most people here would advise the same. To use an analogy, nobody buys a new pair of walking boots and goes on a 100 mile hike without expecting blisters and discomfort. Sizing your ring correctly takes time, getting your skin used to the ring and cage takes time. Perhaps if you let members know what you're wearing we can offer more specific advice. I really suffered with round rings. I've had no trouble since finding the correct size ring and switching to the curved 'anatomical' ring. Persevere for a few hours at a time and you'll get there. Good luck..

Sissy_wannabe and gary170 like this.
  3. Sissy_wannabe

Sissy_wannabe New member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I am giving myself more time as I know I want my penis to get adjusted to a stainless steel cage .and mind wants to get adjusted to self bondage and my whole body get used to having ruined orgasms...it takes time but I think the time is worth to become the ultimate sissy maid for my mistress in the future

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice