New to Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by daddybottom, Aug 31, 2023.

1. daddybottom

daddybottom Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to the world of chastity. In fact I ordered a knockoff Kink 3d cage earlier this year. I had been talking about it with my wife and had decided to give it a go. The day it showed up I put it on immediately. Later that day she came by the office and I surprised her with some keys and asked her if she would like to hold onto them for me. It got taken off later that night and we had sex and talked about how to incorporate it more. After a few uses I figured out that I ordered a cage that was too big. I measured hard instead of soft. Long story short I ordered a size down and it was still to big so I ended up ordering one another size down. The last one worked good but not great. It fit good and kept me from getting hard. The issue I was having was that I could turtle inside of it and the peehole would not line up after. The tip of the head would get caught on one of the bars and it was hell to try to reposition. Also some of the foreskin would make it hard to line everything back up after being in it for a bit. I went 2 weeks in it for the longest but kept getting discouraged with the issues I was having. I almost gave up until I found Cherry Keepers. What drew me to them was the headlock feature. Being a grower I deal with turtling constantly. My thought was that the headlock would help that and keep my tip lined up. I was hesitant still because of the foreskin issue. I wasn't sure how that would work with this device. I liked putting my whole dick in the cage but that would create the issues with the foreskin bunching up inside. I may be looking at it wrong but it appears to me that the head is the only part of the penis that will go into the cage with the headlock. I didn't like the idea of the foreskin bulging out behind the headlock. I found this custom one https://www.shapeways.com/product/U...kc-55ou3m-20-hl?optionId=197102037&li=ostatus on the site that caught my eye. After measuring I was shocked at how close the dimensions matched my penis. I decided to order it the other day and it is currently in production. What drew me to this one it that the headlock sets up inside the cage instead of right at the opening. In my mind this will allow for me to tuck my foreskin in the cage without the chance of it going past the headlock. My hope is that this alleviates the issues I had with the last cage. Just curious is anyone else has ran into these issues. Also curious if anyone has tried this cage in particular?

2. Deleted member 109631

I have not tried that cage yet. I have two total. A standard and the one size below it. The smaller cage is the normal design with head lock in medium size. It seems to work well with turtling and what ever skin im able to get in the cage stays in but I have not figured out a way to get all of my loose extra skin in the cage it's like half and half. What I'm noticing is that I'm coming out of the front of the cage when flaccid. Like I can get half my glans thru the pee opening when soft so I don't where that cage much since I def don't want an accident where I some how get my head thru and then have a un timely erection. Thinking about getting a standard headlock cage. Or possibly a nother small. Head lock with the pee opening covered.

daddybottom likes this.
  3. daddybottom

daddybottom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response @Caged_Muscle_213. I went and looked at the standard cage you mentioned and on the 3d view on the site the pee hole opening looks big. I can understand how your pushing out the end of it. In comparison to the cage I ordered the tip opening has been shortened and narrowed. I'm not sure if that might help your situation of it coming out of the end. I'll let you know how this one works our for me when it shows up. I'll post some pics too. I just checked on the status of my order and it shows that the ring and the cage have been printed. Just waiting on the locking cock ring https://www.shapeways.com/product/M...m-ckl-tep2gt-20?optionId=185340269&li=ostatus to be produce so it can be shipped. I'm like a kid a christmas right now waiting on my new toy to get here.

4. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    That is the locking ring JosieLynn designed for me, unfortunately I'm not allowed to wear it no and remain fully caged

5. daddybottom

daddybottom Member

Local Time:
    I have a metal locking cock ring that I like to wear when I'm not caged. I like how hard my dick gets and how hard I cum with it on. My wife liked the idea of making me wear it during our BDSM time together. It's a guessing game weather she leaves me caged or in the cock ring but I know that I will have on whatever she decides. How did you like the locking ring>?

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Sometimes my keyholder likes access to her property and this was a way to get it, when u get hard it does keep you hard.

7. daddybottom

daddybottom Member

Local Time:
    Got the new cage in the mail and so far I'm pleased with it. I wore the locking cock ring yesterday and into the night. Woke up with a throbbing hard on from the constriction of the ring. Wife gave me a handy and I exploded like I was in my teens again. It was a very hard and intense orgasm. Felt it all the way in my butt. I hadn't had one like that in a hot minute. I put on the actual cage this morning. Took a bit of trial and error to get it on. I used the stocking method since I was having issues getting my head in the headlock. I used a plastic bag and a rubber band pulled it all the day down into the cage since i did not have a stocking handy. I can feel the headlock holding the back of my head just a little. Very comfy. Foreskin tucked in nice behind the cage. Have not peed in it yet. That will be the real test. My hope it that I can stay lined up indefinitely so that I can pee easier when its on. So far no complaints. Wife will be here on lunch to inspect and probably take the key from me. I included a picture of it on me. I'll post another of the locking ring when I get to wear it.

Attached Files:

8. daddybottom

daddybottom Member

Local Time:
    Quick update. Went pee and the tip is not staying lined up. Any suggestions? My thoughts are that the pee hole opening on the cage sits to far down on the tip. I also ordered the -4 degree ring to close up the ball gap on the cage and cock ring. Not sure if that has any part of it or not. Leaning more towards the design of the cage since the headlock holds it in place I messaged the site to see if a modification can be made to the design to move the pee hole up more at the tip. Other than that it is super comfortable. Wife came by and looked at it and called me and asked if there was a key to the cage and I told her there was and she said well i forgot to get it from you so when you get a chance I need you to go lock it in my car. I don't have a key right now. I'm going to try another method of putting the cage on tonight to see if that helps the alignment issues

9. daddybottom

daddybottom Member

Local Time:
    I'm still trying to figure this cage out. I tried to sleep in it last night but had to take it off. It had nothing to do with the cage. I was very uncomfortable last night being hot and having back pain. I have been sanding on it a bit this morning to try and get it smoothed out some. I did figure out that if i put a rubber o ring on my penis just behind the head i can tie a string to it and pull my head into the cage and the head lock holds it in place perfect. i realized i didn't have the head in all the way previously and that was causing the alignment issues. All i do is put the o ring on and feed the string though the pee hole, lock it up and then pull the rest of my dick to the end of the cage then i keep pulling until the o ring slips off. Hurts for a split second but lines it up perfect. I'm hoping that sanding a bit will help with the entry.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice