new to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mtbdon, Jul 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mtbdon

mtbdon New member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Hi
    I am new to male chastity and I have been locked in a CB6000 now for most of the last 5 days and I will be released on Sunday the 11th. I am so enjoying the total focus on my G/F's please and needs. It is liberating to not be able to focus on me all the time. I'm still working out bugs as far as proper fit of the device. the Kept For Her web site has been very helpful in presenting, what I feel is, a balanced and healthy view of male chastity.
    More to come as I go through this week.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Hello and :welcome: to the Mansion, I'm glad you found us.

We are one of the most highly "couple" populated (if not THE!) chastity website I know of.

We have an awful lot of Mistresses, some who are Born Domme, others (like me) who needed a little nudge.

Please enjoy your stay here.

3. Amoroso

Amoroso Open minded :)

Local Time:
    7:35 PM

I'm new around here too and just starting to find my feet! I'm naturally submissive, but, I am being a Mistress and KeyHolder for my barbie. (I needed that little nudge - kinda) We're both new to this and are learning together what chastity entails. So far i'm really enjoying teasing and denying my little girly, but i find it hard not to cave into her begging and pleading! I'm sure with some practice we'll find a nice healthy balance!

Amoroso

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice