New to Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dan402, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Hi, All.

I am new here. Just got introduced to this forum by my girlfriend, been dating about 4 months and she just introduced me to chastity. She is attractive, very fun and has a great personality.

Guys, ever date a girl that you feel like you are little out of your league? I'm not an ugly guy or anything but she turns some heads and really is hot... I guess if you have ever felt this you will know what I mean and if not you may not.

On top of this, she is unusually open about this sort of stuff, I am not used to this but she makes it easy, almost natural to talk about things like this somehow. Enough so that she somehow convinced me to put this thing on for her. I really had no idea what I was in for.

She apparently is experienced from a former boyfriend she did this with and she got to me by telling me it turns her on. Who wouldn't want to turn her on right? Long story short she convinced me to put one on yesterday and sent me home last night to sleep in it. It felt really weird walking out of her apartment with this on. When I got home, I went into my bedroom to study this crazy thing. Figure out what the hell this thing is. Studying this for a few minutes I realized this is really smart. I can't touch anything that will let me stimulate myself. Yet it's stimulating the hell out of me from that damn ring.

I had no idea what to expect and I woke up early this morning wanting to jack off so badly. I never felt anything like it, I was really turned on. It even hurt trying to shake that freakin cage around, I had to get out of bed and walk it off. At times it feels great and at other times it's driving me crazy. It feels so weird because it's actually locked on and you can't just take it off.

We have a date tonight and she texts me asking if it's comfortable? I am worried how to answer that. I suspect she is going to try to keep me in this. She is so excited about it, i don't want to let her down but I also need to be able to deal with this.

Looking at some of these devices online I see these plastic ones. She didn't do that. She put me in a metal one and the lock is hidden Inside the metal I can't just get pissed and break or cut it off easily.

My question is how the hell do you guys deal with this? I am so turned on and can't stop thinking about her. Right now I don't see how you could do this long term without going half crazy...

spider203 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  2. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    let her keep you in it. You will grow accustomed to it. once the initial shock wears off you'll probably enjoy it more

3. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    @wastlander2000. Thanks for the reply.

Dude Seriously... Let her keep me in it...? OMG... That only turns me on more right now.

How long did it take you to start to deal with this thing on you? I want her so badly right now my senses are going ba zerk. It's crazy you can't stop thinking about her. If women knew what this did every single one of them would have one on their guy.

You just got me to realize something, were going to make out and I am going to feel her up and what if she doesn't let me out? Holly crap! I will go crazy when I get home trying to jack off in this thing. I alway have to ejaculate after that if we don't do it before I leave.

How long did it take you to start to get used to this before this starts to wear down a little? Becuase it's only getting worse so far.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  4. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @Dan402 Hope you don't mind if I chime in? These boys are giving you some excellent advice that you should consider very seriously. It's so cute how you express your desperation. <*G* wink> She is going to LOVE THIS and I can tell you first hand it's turning her on or she wouldn't have started this with you. Why not explore? You might discover something you never even know would turn you on and make you both happy. I personally find it intoxicating. I love it.

What I hear these guys saying is just acquiesce to that lovely women's desires. In return, you could be rewarded in erotic ways you both can't even imagine. The idea of you struggling with that device and not being able to overpower it will keep her turned on. So, give her some brutal payback and keep her nice and wet day after day. Make her squirm and suffer knowing you can't sneak off and ejaculate without her. Only a REAL man could handle that! You are a real man, right? <evil grin, wink>

My Boyfriend used some hypnosis files that REALLY helped him to deal with it. He never thought they would work and it did. <poor thing> You might want to look at some of my messages if interested and think that might help?

This is so cute... Good luck and if you don't mind, let us know how your date goes. It could go better if you give her a good long sexy foot message toward the end of the night. <wink>

5. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    @biosub This is not her old bf's device. Thankfully because that would have been creepy for me. She bought this one off a link somewhere on here. It was in a sealed box and then inside was a sealed clear plastic bag when I opened it. looking back now I can understand some of the questions she would ask me over the past month. She was feeling me out. I was caught off guard with what was going on when I opened this and had this heavy steel penis shaped thing in my hand with her smiling, excited, and all bubbly about me putting it on. I thought she was joking but she WAS NOT joking. I had no idea what it was going to do when you put it on and it was sort of embarrassing, to be honest, but she kept reassuring me how millions of couples do this to make for great relationships and I will love it and It' really turns her on etc... I still don't know how she got me to do it other then the element of surprise. I had so many thought's going through my mind but she got me to trust her.

@Ashley777 ok this is strange, she gave me these files the other night on my phone. I am not so sure about listening just yet? She keeps asking me too... Maybe you could tell me more about what this is all about? She said it's no big deal it just makes it easier for me to wear??? I am really hoping you share the goods on this....?

```````````````
    So she let me out both Friday and Saturday and wow... If you have ever been in one you know what I mean. It was fun for both of us for sure. Most fun so far. But she keeps wanting me to put it back on. But I am waking up around 5:00am wanting to, you know what, so badly. About half a dozen times a day I want to rip this thing off. The other times it's surprisingly comfortable. Whoever thought of this put some thought into it and did a good job. This thing has to be a girls dream come true? Seriously! If they knew what this did, I trust just about every one of them would want their guy in one.

I read on here how guys go weeks or months. That cannot be possible, can it? I start going crazy in 24 hours. My balls already hurt from unsuccessfully trying to pull on this tube attempting to get some relief! This morning after we put it back on she said I want you to start going just a little longer for me now before I let you out. She thinks Wednesday so 3 days is a good start. A good start my ass... I am thinking if I could just get a key, I can pretend to just be going along with everything and keep her happy right? How do you guys deal with this? I am going to be ready by tonight let alone mid-week. I will be literally going crazy.

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    @Dan402 Welcome to the Mansion and I hope your new life in chastity goes well. I am moving your introductory thread to the Foyer section.

7. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress B.

That felt weird because I am not into doing this whole mistress thank you mistress stuff. No offense to anyone who is into that. There is this whole other world out there and she is trying to bring me into it. She keeps telling me she will have me saying yes mistress in no time and all. We will see about that.

That aside, how the hell do you guys stay in one of these things for an extended period of time? She had an unfair advantage from the start and did 2 things very smart looking back. One, she bought me a freakin metal strong freaking thing I can't just break. Two, I can't even cut the blankety blank lock off because it's inside all the metal. The keyhole is too small to stick anything in and I don't want to screw up the lock inside there or i will never get out of this. I can't believe how into this she is.

She keeps texting me I am so proud of you.. you are doing so good, you know this turns me on... that does not make it any easier? If I could break this off right now, I would, I even tried. I am serious, I am at work and this ring is relentless it feels so freakin good. A couple of the women in my office are walking around in sexy heels, skirts half their cleavage hanging out... UUhhhggg.. That doesn't help either.

I don't know what's worse. This thing really messes with your male senses like crazy. I keep thinking of her it's like all my senses get focused onto how pretty, sexy and soft she is etc... My mind keeps going back and thinking of her nonstop. Shaking this thing around trying to get relief is not working. I am just really wound up right now. Then in an hour or two, it will all just stop only to start up again who knows when? I want to freak jerk off so bad right now I'm going half nuts right now.

Thank you all for letting me vent for a minute and I tried not to curse. I can't just call up a buddy and start talking to him about all this if you know what I mean??? I just keep thinking how amazingly incredibly ridiculously mind-blowingly GREAT it's going to feel to get an erection and ejaculate tomorrow. This ring doesn't let up from tormenting you. Wish me luck boys... I really need to find a way to get a key to this. Then I can just pretend to play along and she will never know..
    later...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice