New (old) member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by docj9000, Sep 24, 2012.

1. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I'm an old, but inactive, member who has just returned. I dropped out because I could not obtain my wife's buy-in to the chastity scene. However, after having read "50 Shades of Gray" she is now a lot more receptive to the fact that people should be honest with their sexuality. One of her criteria for getting me back into captivity was that she didn't want a device that created "smelly balls!" So I purchased a KTB from MaleChastityNow, the mild version. I've been locked in it continuously for 3 days now and my wife is determined to make it a permanent part of my attire.

Wearing a KTB is an incredible behavior modification experience with intense "negative feedback." It's a form of cognitive dissonance to discover that stroking one's own dick now results in pain not pleasure. The nights have been a bit rough but I'm hoping that over time the conditioning will set in and sleeping will become easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice