new key holder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hollymarie, Jul 15, 2011.

1. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Hello all

we just stumbled onto your site via websearch and glad to be here. I just locked my husband into chastity for the first time our 10 year marriage. This is part of disciplinary program that I'm starting him on as well. I hope to do regular spankings as punishment and also other things to hlep with some behavioral issues like swearing, not hleping aroudn the house, and spendingore time with friends than me.

Any advice and recommendations I get started would be appreciated - feel so overwhelmed on where to start, but several questions that I'd appreciate response from you all =

does anyone use punishment panties and if so, any good sites to get them from?

does anyone ever do mouthsoaping on their submissive?

does anyone dress their submissive in feminine clothes as punishment and humiliation

is there a good alternitve punshment to use for such time that I'd let my husband out of the device for a period of time?

Thanks

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Welcome Holly Marie. You man is a lucky fellow. Or may not be so lucky if Chastity does become a part of your lives. I think panties are a must. I feel so different when locked in my belt that panties are the only thing I wear while locked. As for punishment panties, sound interesting?? Not sure what might be considered as punishment, unless wearing your day old ones, or diapers.

As for sissy or feminine clothing, thats not punishment for me. I've grow to love being dressed pretty and going out. Most all of the time, I'm locked up too. Been out in public 21 times this year and going out tomorrow for the day. But if you made me wear something a little over the top, more slutty, well that would be punishment and humiliation for me. I like to look nice, but blending in.

As for when he's not locked up, I would recommend something locked on him at all times to remember whom he belongs too. Such as a nice collar, or cuff. Even a ankle cuff would keep him behaving.

Just look around, most of us have asked some of the same questions before, if not ask and you will get many different ideas from the members here. Most are honest and tell it like it is.

Nice to meet you, Missy Tanya

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM

You'll find all sorts of good ideas here. What sort of device are you using? For starters, I'd check security etc, and if necessary upgrade to a metal device.

4. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    hi and welcome
    I've just discovered the joys of locking up and controlling my husband's cock too - hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I dress my hubby up, but just because I think he look's sexy in it.

5. depewtydawg

depewtydawg New member

Local Time:
    mmmm kinky wife< You're so good to him. hope he appreciates what You do.

6. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:

thanks for the note back - appreciate you posting any ideas you get or how your experiences turn out. There is so much to leanr and am excited to go down this path to a more submissive and compliant husband!

7. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    Hi, what type of chastity are you using on your mate?

8. mebob

mebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM

9. mebob

mebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Try going here for punishment knickers;

http://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/sissies/id15.html

10. depewtydawg

depewtydawg New member

Local Time:
    Welcome Hollymarie... if i may add , when i was under my x-Mistress' watchful eye, chastity was always a must. Specially when with her Girlfriends around. It was suggested that to speed up the training process i be made to wear Women's panties at all times. That in public i was to also wear a bra,garter and stockings. ( a humility tactic that constantly kept me aware i was never in control of me) Tease and deny was always a constant, After the breaking point i began to accept and worship being owned and control ,and trusted that She knew what was always best. i was proud to show off Her property to anyone Mistress demanded me to. As the relationship strengthened, i was trained to become a wonderful cuckold, because her pleasures was always paramount. There is something to be said for a Woman that owns and controls a males sex or lack of it. I yearn for the day i am owned again. Good luck with your endeavor...

11. stinkyflange

stinkyflange Member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Welcome to the forum! I'm new to chasity devices too, got a CB6000 coming on monday, and the key is going straight to my ex partner, as strange as that sounds, she agreed!
    (And she wont just throw the key away or out, we still have 100% trust for each other, shes my daughters mum and we still get along very well!)

Hope you enjoy it, keep me informed and i will you :D

12. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I've always liked using common household items and homemade items for punishment and arousal. I've used a simple, homemade type of punishment pantie in disciplining sissies that is effective with little effort on your part.

You need 2 things. A pair of full panties (not a thong or bikini). Granny panties are good, or you might want something sexier. And you need a package or two of bristle pipe cleaners. These cleaners have little bristles that will not penetrate the skin much. They are very irritating and uncomfortable against bare skin, but will not draw blood or do any damage.

What you want to do is line the panties with the bristle cleaners. You can sew each end and maybe the middle of the cleaners to the panties with simple single stitches. Use plenty to cover the entire inside of the panties, spaced maybe just a quarter to a half inch apart.

Have your hubby wear them for 24 or 48 hours, or however long you deem necessary. Sitting and any movement cause prickling and considerable discomfort, hopefully reminding him of the lesson you are trying to make him learn. It's also fun to put these panties on him and take him to a movie or out dancing when you can enjoy his discomfort simply for your own selfish pleasure. Regular discipline is important, in any case.

I'm also a believer in mouth soaping as a punishment for disrespect, speaking out of turn, or for using language you don't approve of. Scented soaps are especially effective. You also might want to combine a mouth soaping with corner time, or kneeling in front of the toilet when his transgression has been having a potty mouth.

Writing lines can also be an effective punishment or discipline tool.

13. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:

cb6000 for the moment, but looking into a steel device (have no idea what one) as I want this to be a long term type of thing and we just used the cb6000 to see how we'd like things.

anyone have preference on the steel ones if tube device or a belt type is best?

14. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice