New in chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jaxon1023, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    hello all. I'm a 42yo married male (Wife is my KH). We just started this journey 3 weeks ago. So far I've been in a cage for 48 hours and chaffing caused me to scab up. Healed and went back in for 48 hours more and same thing. I've used gold bond intensive care, a&d ointment, Vaseline. I have two cages both from China off amazon. I am determined for long wear. My wife has really taken to this well. We are going at our own pace but really enjoy it so far.

One problem I have is my base ring is 50mm and maybe a bit big. I tried a 45 and 40 and both to small (I'm a low hanger with big balls and a grower) I'm thinking once I get this chaffing issue under control and can wear it for longer term I will get a custom. But anyway when I am lounging around the house in just shorts and no underwear my balls are just fine while in it. When I get dressed for work and sit at my desk or drive to work my balls are so tight and cold and blue. Any reason for that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice