New in California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jbriton, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    My wife and I have enjoyed tease and denial play plus chastity play for a couple years. Deciding to take it beyond just sex games for the evening and into long term chastity wearing has been a major decision and we are working on it now.
    This is not a "him" or "her" decision but an us decision. We have far more to discuss but in the process we have realized there are a lot of benefits that we both see and it's a bit unexpected.
    In the beginning we both agreed I have a difficult time staying hard and it impacted our sex life so we decided to try denial for that reason alone. It's expanded to the point it is now because of discovering both her and my fetish for it and the control she gains and I give away. I have never been more surprised than I was to know that she WANTS me locked and under her control. That's not the same as being willing. It's far far more.
    Time will tell if we are just blinded by our fantasy desires but I am pretty confident I have a lot of frustration and excitement coming regardless and hope I am encouraged and not discouraged. I hope the same for her.
    As time goes by I expect to continue to learn out true motivations and look forward to her learning as well. That's the excitement...the unknown. Maybe I will be a cuck, maybe I will be bi, maybe I will enjoy humiliation. Maybe she and I will grow apart due to the knowledge we gain. It's a gamble and not one we take lightly. I expect that our love for each other will mean respect and care as we continue this journey.
    JB

2. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    Working up to more time caged has meant using several different cages. Sometimes changing cages a few times in a day to compare size and shape plus the use of lube or no lube. We think there's potentially a perfect fit but it's also possible and in fact likely that having a couple different cages makes sense. One best for athletic days, one best for sleeping, one best for security or discretion...we are finding what works best for us.
    Last night was the first night I made it through the night without lots of pain.
    It's taken a couple years and several attempts to get to this point but it's been a successful week and the plan is I will not be unlocked until Tuesday morning. So far so good.

Attached Files:

spider203 likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    @Jbriton Welcome to the mansion. I hope everything turns out well for you both.

Jbriton likes this.
  4. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi .. I am in Cali too :)

If I can make a suggestion ... do everything possible to make sure you DO NOT grow apart .... sounds like you both have "Keepers" .... so keep each other. Keep igniting each others fires ..... communicate and love each other .. it never fails.

Just sayin ;-)~

Jbriton likes this.
  5. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    Agreed completely. The best we can do is be aware of how this changes us and our relationship. If we are not aware we could notice a rift too late.

Thanks for your comments and sincere concern!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice