New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WEC, Sep 20, 2017.

1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Hello,

I'm a male in my 40's married to a younger wife. Always fantasized toward submission. Last year to try to improve my marriage I stopped masturbating and made some confessions to my wife. This went along fine for a bit and I was blown away by the changes in my feelings and physical response that occurred. I also got very familiar with the female cycle and predicting what she would want and when, and was spending more time with her and being attentive at night. At one point however my wife told me that there was not much in it for her to be the dominant one. We went several months where I dominated her and explored lots of bondage and scene play, and she likes it when I take her in the morning. I honestly loved that too and got really hooked on making her dress-up sexily and experimenting with bondage.

During this period where things were sexually charged she seemed ready to try being he evil dominant some of the time, but I didn't want to break the roles we were playing...I was the Master.

BUT... recently she has simply had a low libido due to "life" (work, kids, etc)...and I have begun to crave a dominant wife again. Our communication is far advanced from last year. And last week in a spontaneous moment I ordered a CB6000. I have it on right now and I LOVE it! Very interesting sensations, this is the 3rd day. I take it off at home so that no one notices.

So now...I have to figure out what my goal is and how to introduce to my submissive wife. Am I shooting for occasional play? Lifestyle? what can I get her to agree to and enjoy? Seems like this is where the struggle begins with wife that may play along but may not really get much from it unless is a game that we play when she is horny. Another real problem is the fact that she does like to cuddle with me hard and to be taken sometimes, not always.

So, welcome to my conflict. -WEC

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Welcome and good luck. Communication and taking things slow is are the 2 biggest pieces of this complex situation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice