new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LockedbywifeC, Apr 24, 2017.

1. LockedbywifeC

LockedbywifeC New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    created an account a while ago but went in and updated my profile today. I am locked by my wife and have been into chastity play for the last three years and always looking to learn and try new things.

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome , I think you will find plenty of interesting things on here , enjoy

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  5. LockedbywifeC

LockedbywifeC New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    thank you everyone!

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Hope you make lots of new friends and find ways to enhance what you already have.
    Don't be a stranger.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Greetings. Did you wear your device 24/7 during those 3 years and what device do you use? There are all forms of chastity play here so let us know where you fit in. You can get some great ideas and tips here if you let us know your version of chastity, orgasm denial periods and device name. Some use chastity as part of a larger fetish and what works for them may not work for you. So it is good to give us an idea of what your chastity play is like. Thanks and welcome to the crazy world of guys who want to have less orgasms rather than more. :)

LockedbywifeC likes this.
  8. LockedbywifeC

LockedbywifeC New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was not 24/7 for the three years. a lot of on and off. I have used the CB series as well as metal eBay specials, and the vice. I am getting ready to order a MM JailBird. Longest lockup is 100 days consecutive

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    You will like the Jailbird. It is the device I got when I went 24/7 4 years ago. After all that time I hardly remember I am wearing it. It is much like my wedding ring. If I think about it, look at it or somehow snag it, I know it is there. Otherwise it is just one of those things that is worn every day. A word of caution about the security screw. They tend to work loose after awhile. They are much lighter though. If you want the screws, ask them to countersink them. The way they are now only a small part of the flat screw head touches the round ring. Think of a pane of glass sitting atop a basketball to see what I mean about minimum connection. I use blue Loktite and/or teflon tape to make mine stay in place. It does not matter though because I do not want to cheat myself or make a long denial period go to waste.

If you have a foreskin you can ask them to reverse the bars at the front of the cage. My wife likes it because as I start to get erect my skin pokes through and she can feel me and stick her nails into me. I like it for hygiene reasons. Easy to keep yourself clean and unlike the CB6000, it does not trap in moisture and block full air flow. to dry you. It is expensive but it is something I wear all the time and have for years. If I amortize it over the years I will use it, the annual cost is not much. It will last longer than I will.

See if you can go a full month. Our hormones that urge us to orgasm build up over the first two weeks after your last orgasm. Then they plateau. That gives you two weeks of being as horny as you can get. The orgasm after 3-4 weeks can be spectacular. Once we did that a few times, I got used to it and we gradually extended the orgasm denial period over the years. I enjoy the anticipation of an orgasm more than the orgams itself so once I cum, I miss the sexual energy and constant arousal by the smallest of things. I never try to masturbate even though I could. My wife and I both work together to make sure we make the denial period. She keeps having better and better orgasms as she sheds any guilt about denying me and makes sex just for her pleasure. It is like a wedding when your wife is the center of attention rather than a party where she has to share the attention with others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice