New fiction

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by TGNadine, Dec 14, 2009.

1. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Pat's petticoat teasing

Well, what better place to write some of my fiction then here. I'd like to get started with a little bit each day. Maybe I'll edit some prior posts to clean up my story some.....after all, I'm not a novelist.

My fiction is just that, fiction and any resemblences to actual people and places is just coincidental. At no time does this fictional piece advocate the use of violence or abusive behavior against anyone of any kind. While the stories might suggest violent behavior, these are just fantasy situations ment to entertain adult individuals who have no desire to see these fantasies become reality. Story lines will include forced femme, chastity, femdom, tease and denial, and sexual situations. If these subjects offend you, please discontinue reading.

2. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Please do not comment on my fiction......while it is much appreciated. I like to write a short bit at a time. Having a lot of interruptions wouldn't be desirable. If you'd like to comment of suggest or criticize, you can go to my profile page.

3. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Another day of rough and tumble. Another day of super swell weather and late sunshine. Heck with going home, the big games are here and my buddies need me to get some hits. After all, I am the best batter on the team, Pat thought. What is it she said, anyways...."Be home at 6:30....I'm cooking a big dinner." Well, big or not, that isn't going to ruin the game he was playing out in the field with his friends. After all, there would be bragging rights since the opposing team was St. Josephs, a heated arch rival. No way he'd miss this playoff game for some stupid dinner.

4. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Pat came home at 9:30. The sun was set already it being dusk out the window. He was smiling happily at the thought of putting St. Joseph's in their place, once and for all. Tomorrow will finally put an end to those losers, he smirked. His Mom didn't look as pleased when he walked into the house, knees all scuffed up with grass stains. She was getting a little tired of washing the grim out of his uniforms. Tough grass stains. He only had two uniforms, and it seemed like she was constantly washing one or the other. Pat didn't acknowledge his mother, just looked at her and continued onto his room. "OH, no you don't, mister. I told you to be home at 6:30 today. You missed my pot roast." Pat didn't know what to say, he simply ignored her. Closing the bathroom door, he just needed to take off these nasty clothes and shower. Then to bed, before the big weekend.

5. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Leaving the shower all wet, Pat went to his room wrapped in a towel.....his mother stared at him icely. He wondered what was up with her? It was just dinner. It wasn't like it was going to kill her or anything, geez, Pat thought. He layed his uniform over the seat of his chair so that he'd be ready to go bright and early. He thought about his great game he'd have tomorrow as he drifted off to sleep.

Cheers, banners, Hurrah. He hit the home run that won the game. Cheers, Hurrah, Cheers, Hurrab, cheebs, hurbeep, beep, burbeep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep......

ahhhh, darn alarm clock. Slam! snooze......... Huh? Eye's pop open. The uniform is gone!!!!!!!!

6. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Annoyed, he got up and ran to his bedroom door and shouted, "MOM, DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY UNIFORM IS?" His mother called back, "Just a moment dear, and I'll bring it to you." She opened the door carrying what looked like a bunch of girl clothes. "ummm, where's my uniform?" Pat asked Annoyed. "And what's with the stupid girls stuff?"

"Don't be silly, dear, this is your uniform," his Mother instructed.

Me, dressed in that! His mind screamed.....Never! "Mom, enough with the crazy nonsense. I need my uniform today, it's very important."

"Oh, yeah, your uniform is very important, today," his mom giggled.

A cold shiver ran down his spine.

7. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Looking pale, he tried to reason with her again, "come on, mom, enough is enough."

"That's right, enough is enough. Now stop your complaining and get undressed. I want to see you into your uniform.

"Dress up in that. Do you think I'm nuts. I need to get my baseball uniform on so that my team can win the regionals."

"Oh, you will dress up in this uniform I've provided you. Now get undressed, we don't have much time."

Time for what, he thought. He certainly wasn't in any hurry to entertain the idea of actually wearing any of those clothes she was carrying. He tried to make a run for it, possibly get out the door. He coach might have a clean spare uniform for hin to wear. As Pat passed by his mother, she reached out and grabbed ahold of his ear......and twists.

Oww, owww, owww, ok,ok, not going anywhere...owww.

And you'll strip off the pajamas.

Owwww, owwww, yes, I'll strip them off...let go, owwww.

Strip them off.

Oww,yes, I said I'd strip owwww them off. Owww, just let go, please.

Now, strip them off, NOW.

Pat hastened to comply.

8. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Standing there naked before his mother, he tried to use his hands to cover himself.

"And, now you will put on your uniform, She demanded.

No! please, Don't! Please, don't do this to me. I'll behave. I'll be home on time. But, please, mom, please don't put those on me, and let me have my uniform."

Come now, dear. you will put on your uniform, I'm holding it right here. Don't make me spank you. This isn't a game I'm playing, you know.

"I know it isn't," he sobbed.

9. TGNadine

Local Time:
    His mother draped the clothes on his bed. He didn't understand what was happening to him.....at least not fully. He had dreams of triumphantly victory, not wearing sissy shit. His mother handed him a something frilly. Everything he looked at she had looked either shiny or frilly. And it was all pink with bows everywhere.

He examined the frills that where put into his hand. Small......what they heck am...Oh no, these aren't the underwear she intends I wear is it.

His mother just gave him an expecting look. "Well, what are you waiting for...put them on."

Dejected, he gave in and started to open the nasty garment. If only dad still lived with them, this wouldn't be happening. He'd be out winning the damn regionals. What is wrong with his mom, he wonders.

Everytime he opened the panties they'd snap back shut. "Darn these things, all this elastic. The material felt strange going up his legs, tugging at his thighs scratching them ever so gently on the way up.

He tugged them over his masculinity, feeling utterly foolish in the process. He felt more naked now then he did standing naked in front of his mother, and his cheeks flushed crimson with embarrassment.

10. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Now, take your top off and put this on. While the panties were frilly, this was smooth and silky, and had two thin shoulder straps.

His mother supervised as he pulled this sissy garment over his head. It fit tight around his chest and hung down loosely from there, giving the impression of budding breasts.

How delightful, his mother commented, noting the appearance of breasts. Pat unaware of how the clothes appeared on his body to other observers hardly noticed his new budding breasts. But, boys his age sure would notice.

His mother giggled at the thought. This was going to be so much fun. She was very happy to have attended that "Avon" show. The one with the mothers of unruly boys. What secrets they share. Her ex never approved when she went to these "tupperware" parties.

The silky smooth material kept rubbing on his nipples as he moved. The material felt so soft and smooth....something only a damn girl would wear, he thought. His nipples started to feel tingly in the slip and he couldn't help but rub and pinch them to make them go down. His mother noticed this and made a mental note. Yes, this was going to be fun, she thought.

11. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Swish, Swish, swoosh, swoich, swooshhsy, schooowsh,

What the heck is making all of that.......

Pat stared in HORROR!

What the hell is that, he thought, girls don't even wear such sissy things. Surely, she didn't mean to put that on him. It had yards and yards of fluffy rustles and shimmer. Yards and yards of shimmering pink and white material. It made a loud swooshing sound every time it moved.

Him mother tried handing the petticoat, but he backed away. His mother stepped aside. "Gonna run out the door.....this I gotta see," She giggled.

Now, dress in what I give you or I'll forcefully take you outside right now.

He backed even further away. She grabbed him by the arm, and although he is starting to get strenght in his youthful maturity, he wasn't any match for his full grown mother. He could put up a struggle, but it was clear as she slowly started to inch him out of his room and slowly tugged his sliding feet across the floor that it was only a matter of time before she got him out the door in panties and a slip. And not just any panties, but frilly ones and a stupid silky slip. What would his friends think if they saw him now.

12. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Back in his room, near tears, he realized his mother was going to have her way and dress him in this "uniform" she had picked out for him. But never in his life had he thought of any such "uniform." He couldn't imagine what activity would be performed in such a "uniform."

At the moment, he was being supervised putting on his swishy swooshy petticoats. Tears streaming down his face as the realization that the regionals game isn't going to happen, and instead he was going to have to submit to his mother strange idea of....of.....yeah, what is her motivation? He wondered. He knew he'd been bad, but this.

13. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Pat stood perfectly still as his mother drew up the slippery swooshy layers of taffeta over his waist. She made an adjustment to the garment and layered material slid teasingly between his thighs, pushing his boyish parts around inside of the satiny panties he had on. That's when it happened. He started to get excited. He didn't want to feel this way....not from these damn clothes, but there was no mistaking that something was amiss in his panties. The something slowly turned into an insistent throb as the taffeta kept creeping in and out of his legs with each step. He blushed with embarrassment/excitement. He tried to concentrate on it going down, but to no avail. He looked at his mother sheepishly and lets out a small whimper. His mother is unaware of the effects these clothes are having on him. Her "Avon" friends failed to tell her why forced femme works, why petticoat punishment works. They surely provided her with the clothes, but little of the effects does she know. Unfortuneatly for Pat, he isn't unaware of the stimulation effects of the punishing petticoats, and more whimpers come.

14. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Pat wanted to cuss out and start screaming at his mother, but at this point he didn't dare. He knew his mom was capable of pulling him outside of the house dressed just as he is, in a silky pink slip, pink ruffly panties, and a pink and white swooshy taffeta petticoat.

At this point obeying his mother's wishes are his best bet. Later, he can formulate a plan and get out of here, and then go to the field and get a spare uniform....then his team will win!

It was obvious that his mother had no idea of his thoughts, as he smiled brightly holding what looked like the most sissyish dress he had ever seen. He doesn't even think he's seen a girl's dress that sissyish before. It was an extremely childish and old-fashion dress. It had big puffy sleeves, a round neck collar, the bodice was tight, and the skirt was full and short. His mother drew it over his head. Her rough handling making him move about all haphazardly. The swooshy petticoats doing there nasty thing to his boy parts....making him delirious with desire. Embarrassed, he dare not say anything about this condition to his mother. She might find it offensive. She might punish him for such naughtiness. HE wish this swishy girly thingie would stop rustling up his pee pee. It starting to throbs so hard.

Pat's mother looked at Pat, who looked extremely flushed. She just attributed his flush color to his embarrassment about this predicament. A predictament that she so happily administered. The occasional whimper from her son was like music to her ears. She had to admit, she liked him like this, and would like to see where this lead to.

15. TGNadine

Local Time:
    It's so short! He whimpered. The dress was a pink chiffon and it floated down so soft and lightly around his petticoats. His mother zipped it up the back and closed the eye hook, then she tied a pink satin sash around his waist in back.

"Now sit here," she commanded.

He sat on his bed, as she sat behind him. He felt her fiddling with the eye hook and zipper again, tugging it up all the way. Then she started to fiddle with his bow again. "Making it straight," she commented, "boy aren't you gonna be the pretty one," she exclaimed.

16. TGNadine

Local Time:
    His mother handed him white knee socks and some mary jane's to wear.

"Well, well, don't you make the pretty little girl?" His mother tormented.

"Please, I'll do anything after the game today. Let me take this off and put on my uniform."

"Oh, but you already have your uniform on." she giggled.

This was unnerving.

He started to sob...."Please mom. Please, don't go through with this. Look at me, I look ridiculous."

"No you don't honey, you look sweet," she said kissing his forehead.

What about my hair?

Giggle, relax honey...she said, pulling out a long blonde wig from a round box. She put the wig on his head and the soft blonde curls fell to either side of his face. She styled it in a feminine manner.

Time to go, sweety.

TIME TO GO..........WHAT!:sign0135:

17. TGNadine

Local Time:
    His mother grabbed onto him and started to drag him to the door again.

"No, mom, wait, no, no, stop. Don't make me go out dressed like this," Pat sobbed in absolutely terror. "Not like this, not like a girl. I'm a boy, I'm not a girl, please don't let anyone else see me like this. Please, I'm not a girl. Please,I'm gonna die of shame!

Don't worry, you won't die. giggle. I promise you won't die....His mom laughed as she tugged him inch by inch to the front door. His smooth mary jane's not offering much friction in the way of resistence. Yes, Pat's mom is finding it quite easy to control Pat, just like her "Avon" friends told her it would.

Come, lets go, people want to see you in all of your pretties.

After she managed to get him outside, Pat cringed.

That's right, Pat dear. People are going to see you. And they are going to laugh and smirk at you. This is petticoat punishment you are in store for. Doesn't that sound nice.

Pat could only sob and wish for the safety of the privacy of being inside at home. Out here, who knows who will see him. He had to hide, before someone he knows spotted him. If someone saw him, this would be all over school in no time.

His terror was understandable. A boy, dressed as a 6 year old girl in frilly panties and satiny petticoats that kept tossing about his legs. They felt maddening, rubbing this way and that. He whimpered again, his mother starting to like the sound of those whimpers a little too much. If only she knew the state her son was in.

no, no, no, no, was all Pat could moan softly to his mother, who smiled at him wickedly. What could she have in store for him?

18. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Well, I hope you liked my first installment of Pat's petticoat tease.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice