New cage with urethra catheter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tehsatyros, Jun 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Usually I am told to put on the cage, but this new one....she volunteered to put on me. The catheter hurts. Feels like i am about to pee myself even though i don't have to go. Definitely walking gingerly. I am not a big fan, but was told to give it a chance.

Attached Files:

2. StagBullSwitch

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    I've tried a urethral insert. It's weird to get used to, but the only time I would ever say it hurt was when it was a bit crooked. Removing and reinserting fixed that.

My bigger concern was the mess. Only about half the urine actually went through the insert; the rest came out around it, and either sprayed off in odd directions, or dripped out uncontrollably for quite a while afterwards.

I'd suggest you ask her to remove and reinsert, and see if you can get it more comfortable. The urethra is sensitive, and not used to having foreign objects put into it. I doubt your KH wants to injure you, and if you position it as an attempt to make it more comfortable, so you can wear it longer for her, and not risk injury, I'd be hard pressed to think she wouldn't allow it.

Tehsatyros likes this.
  3. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Thanks! I appreciate it. I will ask. I will tell you, when I first saw the catheter I thought it needed to be trimmed. It looked too long to get in there without going into my bladder, but it did fit

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I did one for 72 hours night erections are the worst. I got no infection but did pee a little blood when removed never again

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Agreed! If it is not feeling right it needs removing and reinserting, it could cause an infection if it’s not properly seated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice