New but been a lurker just wanted to say hello to all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by oct29slave, Feb 28, 2014.

1. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Hi everyone! Just want to introduce myself. My wife and I are relatively new to this lifestyle. I introduced her about 4 years ago. She was a little hesitant at first but has seen the changes in me. In the past four years we both have made mistakes in this lifestyle and what it truly is about. I realized that I want a Female led Relationship. I had to let go of any fantasy I thought this would be like. Yes my Wife has become my Mistress in most ways but it took a lot of communication and balance. My wife was pretty vanilla when I first met her. But she has seen how much happier we are living this way. She has me locked in a cb6000s for now. We do have a Mature Metal Jailbird on the way. We are even considering a PA piercing. I suggested it to make the device escape proof. She is coming around to it. I told her that the frustration might become to much to deal with. She said she understands but I have to learn to deal with it. She would rather punish me with her cane. Yes she loves her cane. So we will see what happens. She has seen that I am very controllable under the right conditions. She knows my kinks and uses them now to dominant me in the bedroom and out. It has become so much easier for the both of us living like this. Before all this we just were not that happy. We got along but it wasn't happiness. Sex was a huge problem. I have a high sex drive. I wanted sex all the time or otherwise I would masturbate every day. I knew this was creating problems but I couldn't control myself. It was an addiction. Living this lifestyle corrects my bad habits . I realized I need to just submit to my wife. I need to focus on your happiness and only hers. I need to be controlled and as it turns out I like it. I am very lucky because my wife sees this and realizes what I need to make her happy. I know this isn't normal vanilla life but it is working for us. Life is a give and take and we both love each other very much so why not do whatever makes us happy!
    Anyway I rambled enough. I am thankful for this website and all it has offered. It has help my wife and I a lot. By the way I have to stop calling her my wife. I need to get use to calling her Mistress or Ma'am.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    What a lot of lurking going on. giggle. everybody seem to be lurking. it is a funny word.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Welcome oct29slave to the Mansion.

4. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Local Time:
    Thank you xcitedsisssy. I stole the word lurker from other posts, jemima. I never wanted to put my two cents in until my Mistress and I were serious about living this lifestyle. In the past 4 years we have learned a lot enough to know we both want this. So we are taking this serious now. My wife has made it plenty clear that denying me is the best for us. But I have a question. Why is it being locked and not allowed to cum makes me a better husband?

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    @oct29slave chastity is not a panacea but it does provide a solution in focusing the males attention to his wife/girlfriend/Mistress. Once the male has orgasmed he pays little attention and prefers to waste his time on trifling things.

6. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Local Time:
    Mistress B it has been working for us. My wife and I have very different sex drives. I of course had some kinks where as my wife was pretty vanilla. But we both enjoy making each other happy. Now that we have had 4 years off and on playing with this. She has seen the difference and is confident to progress further. I know it's only been 13 days I'm starting to go crazy. And she wants to go months to break me.

7. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I full agree with Mistress B's point, but I would add a slightly different spin. Staying locked has really changed my relationship with my wife even though we don't have a dome/sub dynamic. Just giving up masturbating has made me focus on her, and no so much because I am trying to suck up to her to get released but because not focusing on my own genitals so much has made what we do without me coming much more pleasurable for me. (I hadn't really understood the connection between sissification and chastity before -- neither of us is into that -- but being locked has made my sexuality less focused solely on my genitals, which is how most women describe their own sexual response.)

Also, at age 55, being caged has made me realize that what I had thought was mild erectile dysfunction was just reaching an age where I can't jerk off twice a day and still be functional for PIV.

8. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:

9. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    glad you are enjoying the female lead i am like that myself i am lock in cb3000 24/7 i am long term lock up an enjoying service my wife

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice