New and wondering about the right approach

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by nplover, Jan 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. nplover

nplover Member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    As I said, I think it is quite early for that, she doesn't do her own research, she has only read a book and listened to a podcast that I had shared with her some time ago, so I don't think it is something that she will bring up and I think that she will not see any benefit for her in that, she already controls my orgasms. We will see about the future, right now I am focused on obeying her and serving her in order to make her feel more comfortable and confident in a dominant position, I try to not suggest anything that would seem as something for my enjoyment with extra work for her, such as the maintenance of a chastity device.

true42 and jemima like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    i think you be ok if you dose that.

Xileh and nplover like this.
  3. nplover

nplover Member

Local Time:
    Hello again,

We took a break for some time since we were in different places and after I returned nothing was really going on so I decided to make a quiz for her to decide what she wants, I had all sorts of options there. She had said that she also wants an FLR because she feels that this makes me more attentive to her needs. During the quiz she basically said that she doesn't want to be in an FLR because it feels too much scripted and with need to micromanage for her, but at the quiz she seemed open to try things in the bedroom. She is already quite dominant there, sex happens on her terms since always basically but she seemed open in being even more strict at times and even incorporating things that would seem extreme for our general state such as making me wear a buttplug or peg me if that was something that I would enjoy. That was quite a surprise for me, she ruled out chastity, I guess because of the micromanaging reasons but that was an interesting new potential, so basically we agreed to keep our dynamic in the bedroom. After a few days, I wrote down my thoughts and I said that I understand that she doesn't want to be strict and controlling but for me serving her and knowing that we both know why this is happening, acknowledging the dynamic has become to be important, especially because of the bossy attitude that she usually has. I think that she feels superior to me and she wants to be treated as one, but for some reason she doesn't want this label above us, she sees it as an act or romance/girly thing/whatever. Anyway, in the end we agreed to try again and find a formula with the least level of micromanagement, she doesn't want any rules or rituals outside of the sexual territory, I assured her that I will be as obedient to her as I can be and she will try to occasionally show her dominance throughout our everyday lives. We sealed our new agreement with me going down on her, without any reciprocation of course.
    Any thoughts or advice on how to proceed and make her enjoy it again?

Thanks!

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Time.

Let her progress at her own rate and build confidence. Keep talking. Assure her that the only rules, are those she wants, and you both agree to. Make sure she does not need to micro-manage. Make her life easier. Then do it some more.

You are in a good place. Keep the momentum going.

true42, hardbodysub and nplover like this.
  5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Don't top from the bottom, if she is in charge let her be in charge

6. nplover

nplover Member

Local Time:
    As we were sleeping, Goddess woke me up in the middle of the night, asked if I want to have sex, I said "of course", she then started stroking my cock and kept stroking and teasing my cock until I gave her 2 orgasms in a row with my hands and then she stopped, told me that her planning changed and that I don't deserve an orgasm. She said "You're welcome" and told me to kiss her. I said "Thank you, Goddess" and we just went to sleep, me feeling my cock rock hard and on fire from all the stroking. I've been having a painful case of blue balls all day and thinking about it makes me hard, which makes my blue balls worse, it is a vicious cycle. I feel sexually frustrated but I love it at the same time!

hopefulhubby likes this.
  7. nplover

nplover Member

Local Time:
    After many ups and downs and trying out different things, I had started to give up hope and I asked her to listen to the Obedient Love podcast that I shared in another thread, promising that for a long time I won't bring the whole issue up again if she doesn't find any appeal in that. After she listened to it while I was painting her toenails, she asked me to write down the main points of it, which I did, I also added some of my thoughts and I suggested to try again for a month. When, after reading it, I asked her if she agrees and she said "Yes, we can try" I couldn't believe my ears, I felt so excited. Now we've been on an official 24/7 FLR for 11 days, where she accepts my submission and I obey her every order. Needless to say that I am focused on her pleasure, while see has only denied me and ruined my orgasm so far. I feel such inner peace, finally and it seems to be going so well, it is like a new honeymoon phase. I feel her dominance and confidence growing by the day but at the same time we also feel more loved and happy than ever, I feel so grateful for being able to be accepted and appreciated about who I really am!

true42 and hopefulhubby like this.
  8. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:

I would suggest you DO AS SHE SAYS as she is supposed to be your leader. Also, give her time to find her way. You men have a tendency to get excited and try to control the things that WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL. Let her find her way. Good luck

Gigaman, true42 and nplover like this.
  9. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I'm kind of lucky my mistress and I are on the same page. Sometimes she'll just put velcro restraints on my ankles. I didn't like it because my hands were free, it wasn't me completely restrained. To her I was restrained because she was there and I wouldn't take off the restraints. OK. Eventually I found my wrists and ankles restrained but able to crawl around. I had to fetch her drinks, do it again if the drink needed more ice, etc. I thought I was just playing along. I wanted to be strapped down and everything done to ME. I was whipped and made to crawl around all night and get one extra ice cube for her drink... very slowly. I was getting annoyed with the half-arsed attempt at a bdsm scene. Eventually I realised she was right. This was exactly what we both needed. She kind of broke me that night when I was sent up and down stairs. I thought I didn't like it at the time but here I am.

10. nplover

nplover Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for you comment. In our current FLR whatever she wants happens, as simple as that. I had to fail numerous times in order to understand that I should just give her full control and follow her wish but I learned from that and now I can already see that every day she is becoming more assertive in her wants and needs.

BKwife and bondinchas like this.
  11. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Excellent! I’ve had the same issues in my FLR also so I speak from experience. You boys just need to stop topping from the bottom

Gigaman, true42, newplay and 3 others like this.
  12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    @BKwife so good to hear from you again! You both have been missed. I hope all is well.

BKwife likes this.
  13. HerChasteHusband

HerChasteHusband Active member

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    My best advice and what worked for me. First, what I like is no concern to my wife. It’s what she likes and wants. Period. I earn my kink play through treating her as she deserves and making her happy. It is my gift from time to time. Try predicting ahead of her. Do things without being asked. Cleaning before bed and straightening, running laundry and moving to the dryer. When she is bathing, set her towel folded by the tub. Believe me, you will find plenty. Do these things without asking and they will become a routine for you. More rest for her often leads to more energy at night when she expects you to to service her. That can be a good thing. One thing I am required to do is write a daily journal for her to read before bed. It’s my safe space to share my thoughts, fantasies and feelings without judgement. It’s my way to share what I like without pressure on her. If she chooses to ask me more about it, she will. She has found things she liked in my writings and tried. Some stuck and some didn’t. Communication in an open and honest fashion is required 100%. Don’t hide a thing. Be patient and she will gain confidence. Most importantly, no should not be in your vocabulary unless it crosses a limit. Rimming my Wife was never a limit and never something we did. When she first ordered it, I was hesitant but complied. Now it and time spent orally satisfying her are my 2 favorite things as it’s all I get sexually from her. They are my favorite ways to expense my sexual energy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice