New and trying to control these urges...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MrCEO402, Aug 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MrCEO402

MrCEO402 New member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I am glad I found this group. I really haven't had anyone outside of my girlfriend to discuss this with and I am kind of a fish out of the water when it comes to this. Let me digress for a moment. Even if no one read this it's' going to feel good to get to express myself for a few minutes.

Through a friend, we met each other and just clicked. She is super attractive, and a lot of fun. I am kind of a legs guy and she wears some sexy heels so she's got my attention from a couple angles. Something maybe only guys would understand that like that sort of thing. We were dating for about 6 months when one night we were lounging around watching tv and on her iPad she went on a website that had one of these devices.

She said she wanted to lock me up in one. I never even heard of one of these before, I will admit before the night was over I was getting turned on by the idea. It was then that she told me she has had experience with this from a prior relationship and that it was really fun. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. We are both in our late 20's and personally, I jerk off a lot. I love it. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I began searching online and discovered this appears to be a pretty big deal.

The device arrived by the end of the week and I was like nervous but super excited to see what it was going to be like. She locked one of the cb6's on me like she knew what she was doing. It was rather impressive and very hard to get the tube on over my excitement which was slightly embarrassing.

Once she shut the lock - WOW. I had no idea it was going to feel so good and be so damn frustrating at the same time. The next 10 days it was on again and off again. It would feel so good to get it off. On day 10 she put it back on and I hadn't seen her for 3 days, I will just say she got really pissed and I mean pissed, at me for breaking that plastic pin off. I had gotten myself all worked up and I really wanted to get off and I was like screw this. Took a needle nosed pliers and twisted the end right off. FREEDOM at last.

To make amends I agree if she orders this one she can put it on me. By now I am trying to figure out if I like this or not. The idea of her wanting to really do this is enough to turn me on all in itself right now. But that is different than having it on and unable to do anything about it for real. I like how it feels the first day or so. But when I start getting turned on... well...
    so this arrives.
    https://order.myecomshop.com/product/male-chastity-6000-steel/
    with these.
    https://order.myecomshop.com/product/stop-pull-out-cb6000cb3000/

As soon as she locks me back up she goes from being like grumpy at me to all bubbly and happy again. So I come to find out that plastic thing is used to prevent pulling out and it is surprisingly effective. We had to go from the largest one to the medium one because it was digging too deeply into my skin and causing little cuts. Sure enough, it feels incredible once she locks it on. The pressure from the ring and the thing pushing down on me inside that tube is causing me to be relentlessly turned on right now. 3 days and I am like okay - game over I am really feeling this. This time it's not going to be so easy. Next thing I know I am kissing her a$$ to get out of this thing. Literally.

That's my rant for now but maybe more will come later when I have a little more time...

2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Tough call. You BOTH really have to be into it, or it won't work. So, it sounds like you need to decide. She seems to like the idea, which is a good start. Most of us here have been locked up for sometime, and much prefer it to the alternative. I'm a newbie, having been locked only about 6 weeks or so. There are guys here who have been locked for years.

It's all about tease and denial. Since I've been locked, I service my key holder/wife almost nightly with my tongue/fingers, and shower her with attention, including passionate kisses and reminding her how hot she is during the day. It's hard to describe-i truly feel more submissive, more devoted to her when I'm locked. She lets me out every 4-7 days and either rides me (PIV) or has me jerk off in front of her after I've given her an orgasm with my tongue/fingers. It's been fabulous for our sex life, and we both love it. Aside from some physical issues, I prefer to be locked up 24/7, (except when she lets me out) because I know how hot and steamy it makes our relationship.

But, not everybody is the same. Some guys here have not had an orgasm for months or maybe years, and like it that way. To each his own. You have to find your norm, and be committed to it. If you can't find that, it's not for you. Good luck-all the caged guys here are pulling for you to join our ranks. Maybe someday the majority of men will be locked into chastity and women really will be in charge. (as it should be, LOL)

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    You could have simply ordered another set of pins for the CB6000 rather than buy a whole new device. However I am guessing that you bought a cheap knock off, so that may not be possible, but sometimes the pins for the real CB will fit knock offs. The one you are looking at is also available on Amazon from various suppliers at cheaper prices so take a look there. Be aware that you are getting very cheap "steel" that is probably pot metal covered in a chrome finish that will flake off over time. That is a frequent complaint about these Chinese clones.

The weight is over 7 ounces without the lock. With the lock that will feel very heavy and make it easier for your balls to slip out plus hurt your balls with extended wear. In case you did not know, you can masturbate even when locked up so if you just want to cum, stick something into one of the openings to jerk off with. A vibrator held against the cage will also work. Sometime just jerking the entire cage back and forth will work. Do not think that being locked up will prevent you from masturbating if that is what you want to do. You will need some self restraint if you want to make this last longer than a few weeks. Also your key holder will grow tired if you are constantly trying to get around chastity. Your decision though.

As I tell everyone, always have an emergency key close at hand when locked up. Think accidents, sudden burning balls, or as happened to me this morning, one ball slipped out and the other was being squashed and in pain. Luckily my wife had put a key in a sealed and signed envelope so I was able to get out. Your well being is up to you. If you want to risk it for a sex game that is up to you.

4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Hello @Mrceo just wanted to give you the heads up on that device , I tried one and it was very poor as @Vinny has said it is very low grade metal not even steel , but plated white metal of some sort , caused skin irritation and pinching , its on my top ten of what not to buy , just thought I would let you know , better to get something made of stainless steel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice