New and curious

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trisha Kobichenko, May 9, 2017.

1. Trisha Kobichenko

Trisha Kobichenko New member

West Coast US
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Hi,
    My name is Trisha, I am CD and curious about orgasm denial. The thought of it excites me, but I am totally terrified of it at the same time.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Welcome. I will be honest with you. As a fantasy your brain is not being flooded by hormones screaming at you to orgasm. You only feel arousal. Many will lock up and then quit after the initial excitement wears off. Not many last in chastity compared to other sexual fetishes. It is like when I fantasized about being severely whipped with a spike whip during our S&M games. The thought of it would make me hard and I would masturbate to the image of it. However in real life it hurt like hell and I stopped it. Chastity is like that. It is exciting in your mind but feels totally different in real life. If you have a keyholder it is worth a shot since it can bring pleasure and control to someone you love or obey. If you self lock, your benefits are very limited and you become your own warden. Buy a cheap device on ebay but make sure it fits properly and see if you like it.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Hello @Trisha Kobichenko and welcome to CM. I'm pretty sure anything you would like to learn about chastity and orgasm denial can be found among the forums and threads here. Just be sure to take your time and don't rush into anything to fast. Take your time and enjoy yourself and the Mansion.

4. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome Trisha! Always glad to see another cd here! Come to the powder room and help me liven it up! *giggle* Anyway, what Vinny said is true, it's easier with a Key Holder. But there are other ways, if you don't have one. Sites like carlilock will help with that. It IS kinda frightening at first, when you don't have that safety net (spare key) close at hand, but the rewards can be amazing. If you do follow up, just start slow. Begin with a day of being locked and see how it feels. You can slowly lengthen your time, and see if it is what you really want to do.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
  6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hey Trisha,
    After about 10 months of chastity, I have little I can report about in the terrified department, although the last time my KH disciplined me with the paddle and crop, the last few strokes left me close to terrified. lol...On a more serious note, you should find the experience far more rewarding than terrifying. Share your questions and thoughts with us when you can. Best to you on your journey.

7. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Here is the device I use. The contoured base ring is great. Unlike the Holy Trainer it's thin base ring profile makes closing your legs and walking more comfortable. It seems heavy when you first get it, but It's much lighter than a fully enclosed metal device. Plus it is less than $20 on eBay. Can be used with or without urethral tube. I choose without because who wants a Urinary Tract Infection?!?!?!... Am I right? Can't go wrong with this one. If you order it from china it will be there in a matter of weeks (2.5) but if you look around you may find one from a local place that ships in 3 days for about $5 more.. Mine came from New York.

Erections are not comfortable when you have on any device. They sort of happen inside of your body pushing the device away from your body. I have found that it's best to avoid situations that would have you turned on while wearing a device. It has been a great way to curb my masturbation!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PrisonBird-...hash=item4b0f5016f4:m:mVMhlUZbvuXOa4FYA6vD9GA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice