New Aliexpress Full Belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by slave2MyWife, Jan 4, 2020.

1. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    #1 slave2MyWife, Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    I bought this model

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Bp54ROzi

couple of months ago and i am trying to make a little review of it here.

I am aiming at 247 use and 100% security. I have had to make improvements to the belt to make 247 possible buy now it seems i am getting there.

The belt came with an anus hole but for some reason i could not handle it. It hurt whenever it moved a little to the side. Luckily the design is very adaptable and the length of the cable can be adjusted at 3 points and the waist belt also has 3+3 positions. The anus hole could be taken out and i purchased regular fuel rubber hose and replaced the ass cable altogether with it.

Another problem was that the plastic lining of the waist belt came off easily. I purchased 5cm wide heat shrink tube, and shrank it all along the waist belt as you see in the picture. I also encased the ass cable in it as i was also experiencing pinching, especially where the cage connects to cable at the perineum.

The waist belt hurt initially a lot but to my surprise it became really comfortable as i tightened it. Like you see in the pic, it is some 6-8 cm tighter than my normal waist and sita comfortable on the hip bone now. It is the best waistband i have worn, seems similar like in my-steel?

Also the ass cable should be quite tight, otherwise the edges of the cage tend to rub thighs. Also security requires a tight fit. As this crotch cable is Y-design, tightness does not hurt tailbone. However i have found i get pressure in a certain spot a few centimeters back from my asshole along the crack. This sucks, but i am still experimenting to improve, now with putting the cable through some kind of bead that would lift it from thw skin at the crucial point.

There are potential pinching points. As i have a lot of foreskin, it can push itself even through the grating shield and then pinch as panty fabric brushes it. Ballsac skin can pinch against the grating at times. However these are not a big problem. The pinching between the cage and the ass cable is a problem. I noticed it was caused by the cable moving a bit back and now i am experimenting fixing the cable in place by a cable tie around it in the crack.

Hygiene is quite good in this model. I shower daily with the belt on. I have made a soap solution which i spray into the penis tube during showering. Possibility to spray soap in through the grating is a big plus. I also use hand showed each time i pee. I have learned to pee only twice a day to minimaze after-leaking into the panties. I also use sanitary napkin in panties.

I have not tried to pull out once so i don't know if its possible. Anyway i am sure it would not be convenient and putting it back would be impossible.

I even use a tight corset 247 (only removed for shower) so the waist belt is under the corset all the time. That now works also, after getting used to. Together they form quite a restrictive combination. I cannot bend my back much.

Attached Files:

2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    That's a great review which I am sure many will find really helpful.

slave2MyWife likes this.
  3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Thank you for detailed review and also the detailed modifications you made to make it more comfortable. Also...i enjoyed the pic you attached showing how it fits....and how your ball sac fits "inside" the cage. Hope you will provide updates.

slave2MyWife likes this.
  4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Forgot to ask.......if possible could you share with us your normal waist size....and what size "full belt" you ordered...would be helpful for possible sizing issues. Thanks

slave2MyWife and Charles3451 like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing details. Does the belt fit tight enough to keep balls trapped inside body?

slave2MyWife likes this.
  6. slave2MyWife

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An excellent question. It is crucially important with this model to purchase right size as the waist belt really has only 3 holes for locking on both ends. My waist is 86cm and i purchased size 70-80cm and now i am using the middle holes so the size was exactly right for me. The size i chose was the size i thought i will end up tightening the belt to.

Another important question, sorry i just forgot to take that up. Firstly, i do tuck my balls each time i put the belt on. Nowadays it is very easy. However one or both balls tend to slide back to the sack at some point. I know @Danigirl succeeds in tucking with a similar cage. However my balls have shrinked somewhat due to hrt so they still fit the small cage.

I will keep you posted on the development.

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    TY for response, I appreciate your time.

slave2MyWife likes this.
  8. slave2MyWife

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have found totally essential to tuck the hem of my girlie undershirt under the waist belt like in the attached pic. This way i get no whatsoever pain any more from my tight waistband.

Attached Files:

9. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    Would it not be easier and more comfortable if you were to line the inside of the belt with something soft that could be washed?

10. jeepey

jeepey Junior Member

france
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    thank you for your great story..is it possible to show you with your corset on your chastity belt ?

11. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Your link was broken.

I think this is your belt:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32954960579.html

Your review was a tepid endorsement at best. My view of cable belts is negative but I agree with you that max-tightness is essential.

12. slave2MyWife

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Might be a possibility, but the shirt is ok too.

i have a lot of pics in my Fetlife profille using the same nick. i attach a few.

Yes. It is that belt 20191214_192119-1836x2448.jpg 20191214_192028-1836x2448.jpg 20191214_192119-1836x2448.jpg 20191214_192028-1836x2448.jpg This is not my daily corset of course, but for play.

Powerocket likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice