New Adventure - ‘Unlocked’ But Not Realy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MeLovelysSub, Mar 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Today starts a new adventure. I've been mostly locked for the last 2 years with probably 15 days total unlocked. Recently I went on a 5-day vacation with Me Lovely, and I was unlocked the entire time. Me Lovely, and I had an incredible connection and felt passion and closeness we hadn't felt in a long time. We had PIV sex every day, sometimes twice a day. She told me she missed having me inside her and feeling close to me. Most of her orgasms over the past two years have been from a dildo, and a vibrator, and mine were few and far between. She wanted me to stay unlocked to continue our rekindled love and allow us to be spontanious. She feels that asking me to unlock before sex, ruins the moment.

We are in an FLR and the cage keeps me focused. So, I came up with a propoasal that will hopefully satisfy both of us. I presented the proposal below, largely inspired by Key Barrett’s book Locked-In Love, to Me Lovely last night, and she agreed. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes.

Me Lovely,

I’m undeniably a different person when I am in chastity, and I think you like the version of me when I’m caged. It doesn’t change who I am. But it does divert my attention from myself to you, and I can transfer my sexual desires and tendencies into delivering my Four Ss. It focuses my attention on you, and my reward is your pleasure and happiness.

However, being locked up 24/7 is impractical for our relationship. But I still do want to indulge in chastity play. Yes, it’s my needs this is fulfilling. Saying otherwise would be dishonest, but I need to feel this every once in a while. I need to feel connected to you and focused on you. Putting you first is both a natural feeling and liberating. I believe enacting my Four Ss eternally can be accomplished by a combined use of full chastity, a locking shaft ring, and a commitment to the ‘honor system’.

There is one week a month where my constant care, effort, and pampering, devoid of any sexual needs of my own, would be greatly appreciated by you. During this time, I would be in full chastity while I recenter my Four Ss and make you a priority. The locking shaft ring would be worn at all other times. It allows us to be spontaneous and free in our sexual desires, and it would be a constant reminder of you being in control of our Female Led Relationship. The honor system allows you to control my orgasms. I promise only to release when you allow me to. In effect, this will transfer my sexual selfishness into delivering my Four Ss indefinitely.

I propose the following:
    • While you are on your lady time, I am locked in full chastity 24/7.

• While you are traveling out of town, I am locked in full chastity 24/7.

• At all other times, I am to wear my locking shaft ring 24/7.

• You control the key and can ask for the device to be removed anytime.

• I am on the honor system 24/7/365. I must tell you immediately if my commitment is ever broken.
    I propose a test period of two cycles in which, afterward, we can discuss what worked and what didn't work. We can make any necessary changes at that time. I love you very much, Me Lovely.

2. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Way to go. Sounds like a good way to open the next chapter together.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Good for you! I’m sure your going to love it!

4. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Do u have a link to the locking shaft ring?

5. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    https://kink3d.com/collections/shaft-rings

My cage is the Cobra N. The basering for all Kink3d cages is interchangeable. Therefore it will never come off. I only have to change the shaft ring and the cage as prescribed.

I've had the shaft ring on for less than a day and I must say, it's very comfortable. I only notice it's there with certain movements which is just enough to remind me that I'm locked.

CagedBadger likes this.
  6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Sounds like a good plan, I really like it.

MeLovelysSub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice