Never seen this before

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Dan402, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Okay,

So my girlfriend just ordered one of each of these because we are going to be going through a security check first part of March for a concert we are going too. She wants me to us this for air travel as well. wouldn't this show up on one of those scans? Anyone have any experience with traveling in one of these? I am not so comfortable with that just yet?

Not sure about the shorter one in terms of size. She was not certian which one to order so she got both. She thinks that this will keep me from getting embarrassed with security. It makes since that it would not trigger any metal detectors with a plastic lock on it. I have never wore a plastic device. Seems like it would be fragile? I could take a hammer to this metal one and it wouldn't phase it.

Pretty great deal ==> Free - just pay shipping.
    https://goo.gl/693d18

There are lots of others here to just hit home to see them

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    If she is with you why not just take your device off for the check and put it back on when you get home or hotel.

Xx Wendy

RGL likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    It is not a CB6000. They call it a Chastity 6000. It is a very cheap knockoff that will not last long or fit all that well. Don't fall for that only pay shipping and handling. They make a profit from that shipping and handling. Imagine how little they bought those things for to be able to pay for shipping which may be $4 so their profit is about $8. I am in the shipping business and ran an ecommerce site. When it comes to chastity devices you usually get what you pay for.

I spent more money than what my Jailbird cost by buying all the popular mass produced chastity devices, even the clones both domestic and Chinese. It is certainly a good idea to start off inexpensively to make sure you like chastity since most stop it after the initial excitement wears off. Even the CBX marketing director said this in an interview. Said that most of their devices are used for a few weeks and then put away in a bedroom drawer either never to be used again or to be used once in awhile.

The problem is that a cheap device is not as comfortable or durable as the real thing. This can lead to you giving up on chastity or not wanting to wear your cage all the time. My custom made Jailbird has been on my penis 24/7 for four years now. It is very comfortable and is part of me like my wedding band is. It is just there and the only time I really am aware of it is when I pee. Even the real ones can make you want to give up on chastity. My real CB6000 cage split which caught the skin of my penis in the split and that hurt like hell. In one year two rings broke off. Then I tried a few others but the cages were not small enough or the diameter of the cage was not wide enough and the closed tube does not lend itself to good hygiene for 24/7 wear. Plus most of them are too bulky and the CB6000 is a pain to put on and take off with all of its parts. My Jailbird has two parts and a lock. Attach cage to ring and lock. It is curved correctly to keep a low profile. It does not look like I am wearing it at all. I wear it all the time so I have worn it at parties and when my wife's girlfriends come over to play cards or Mah Jong and no one ever noticed it. Most women do not look at men's crotches like we look at their boobs. :)

Comfort is the key to sticking with chastity for a long time. If being locked up is not comfortable, you just will not enjoy it.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Getting plastic device for air travel is an excellent idea. Though better get the real cb6000 than the one in your link.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    the reason they say "shipping but no price for product" is that if you want a refund, the cost of the product is refundable, but the shipping is not refundable, (or if it is, then you have to ship it to them yourself for the refund so it wouldn't be worth doing).
    So that should tell you something

6. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    thats sounds too good to be true but I have seen other stuff out of china like electronics that cost hundreds of US dollars sell for under $10 on ebay with free shipping. I just don't know how they do it but they do. this is basically the same but with what your paying for reversed.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    the quality of the plastic is sub standard. I almost guarantee it will crack and split quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice