Neosteel: Shield or No Shield?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Jayinca, May 2, 2023.

?

Shield or No Shield?

1. Shield

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No Shield

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. Jayinca

Jayinca Member

Southern California
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Hello fellow chastity enthusiasts! I have been wanting a Neosteel belt for a LONG time and I am close to being able to finally order one ( I already have the measuring kit). Anyway, I keep going back and forth as to which configuration I want and I was hoping to benefit from the experience of you folks who have been there and done that.

I have spent a ridiculous amount of hours on the Neosteel website and also reading back through this forum but I still feel I haven't got a good feel for all the different configurations.

Features that are important to me in order:

1. Security - I feel like this is a given with Neosteel so I'm not too worried about this.

2. Comfort - I want to be able to wear the belt, comfortably, close to 24/7. I have read some issues with some belts that are not very comfortable to sit in because you're essentially sitting on the tube.

3. Adjustability - I know the hip band is already slightly adjustable but the module pictured below where the penis tube slides into a track in the shield makes me feel like the tube is able to slide up and down based on if I'm standing or sitting.

4. Aesthetic - From an aesthetic point of view, I love the Spaceless Men's Sports System Module but I have read some negative feedback about the shield. I just don't know if that feedback is specifically for the type of shield pictured below or for a belt where the tube is secured in place behind the shield. What I like about the shield is that it covers the testicles that are smushed out of the side of the penis tube.

upload_2023-5-2_14-28-55.png

Also, does the Sports System Module (pictured above) come with the rigid cable or the flexible cable that runs between legs?

Still a lot of confusion between The Arch and The Fun. This is what I've gathered:
    1. The Arch comes with the Masterpiece hip band and The Fun comes with the Spaceless.
    2. The tube on The Fun is a tighter fit around the penis.

Do I have this right? Am I missing something?

I've also seen The Marvellous where you can add a shield to either The Arch or The Fun. Does this serve any functional purpose, or is this purely aesthetic?

Thank you in advance to you all for your thoughts and recommendations. This forum is a treasure trove of information and a great community for us chastity enthusiasts.

dynamic and lokdnsteel like this.
  2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Security: Consider lock on the back.
    Comfort: Fun tube has better shape than Arch tube
    Fun vs Arch - the difference is only on the tube. Fun is / should be shorter than Arch (the same diameter).
    Spaceless vs Masterpiece - no, IMHO this is option. Spaceless is newer.
    Shield: IMHO not needed / not very useful (but I have no experience with this).
    Malverous/soft cable/hard rod - all of this are options to choose from (IMHO).

ugams and lokdnsteel like this.
  3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have both a sport and now also a FUN.
    And the two belts can be something completely unique...
    They can give two completely different feelings.
    I have now only had my FUN for a short time and it has been on 24/7 for 4 days now with no problems.... but I definitely think I'll use my sports belt as much as FUN.... Since the two belts are so different I can't say which is better...
    But I can say this much that I can't cheat myself out of one as much as the other...
    I'm looking forward to in 1/2 years when I've seen what FUN can really do....

Desairs and lokdnsteel like this.
  4. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    1. Security - the weakest point on the Neosteel belts is the padlock, that's all I am going to say. I wish they would offer a tubular lock design similar to Tollyboy and others to avoid lock picking or destroying the lock which can easily be done on the Neosteel. As Fetish mentioned, a rear lock can help with this a lot. The one caveat there is that you'll have to ensure you buy new parts from Neosteel, most stuff second hand will have the standard front lock configuration which also could be an issue selling yours if you decided to part with it. I do recommend getting the holes so you can combine the lock with a security seal, that way the keyholder will always know if the belt has been tampered with.

2. I have been in my Fun for 20 days basically 23/7 - removing daily for hygiene as its just easier for me but I can wear it over a week without any removals and others have worn theirs much longer. The belt itself is quite comfortable and no reason to take it off once you get it adjusted right.

I think the Fun tube design is best, but I have no experience using an Arch, I have read a lot of discussion about the topic and people who had arch and upgraded to Fun were happy with it because as you mention how it affects sitting on the tube.

3. For adjustment, the tube has 2 positions and the belt 3 so basically 6 different positions. Its about a 1cm total adjustment you get on the waist band with an increment in between. The two sets of holes on the tube are about 0.5cm apart I think. The tube has holes for the posts and locking pin and once placed and locked there's no adjustment that can be done and it does not move relative to the waistband.

4. I agree the shield has a better appearance but I think the most important consideration is which design is more comfortable. I don't have experience with a Neosteel shielded belt, but I have used Chinese ones. From that experience I believe the open style arch or fun modules are best because they allow the testicles to move freely. Understandably it looks like they could get crushed or pressed easily, but once you adapt to the belt I don't think this is an issue at all. I know some people prefer a shield for reasons of comfort which is why they started offering the "marvelous" option.

As far as the rear attachment, you can request the solid rod or flexible cable. I have tried both and ended up preferring the cable overall. It ended up being a little more comfortable for daily wear as the rod is rigid so if its pressing against anything can get uncomfortable. Its a little easier going to the restroom because I can pull the cable to the side, this is not possible at all with the rod.

1. You can order any waistband with any crotch module basically, spaceless is just their latest design and slightly narrower profile than masterpiece hipband. I have a spaceless and am quite happy with it.

2. The Fun tube has a fairly snug fit, plus the funneled shape at the end does help suppress stimulation. I believe they can make it smaller or larger for you based on measurements or possibly requesting what you would like them to do.

ugams and Desairs like this.
  5. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    I have two Neosteel Spaceless belts with two Fun crotch modules and have one Protector module with ergo rear as well which is a Chinese knockoff version of the Arch tube.
    I also have experience with Chinese belts with the front shield.

My goal is to one day have several different Neosteel crotch systems to experience different sensations as ata stated above.

I already have the Fun with flexible thong rear. This is the most comfortable overall especially for sitting. I think getting a tube sized to ones flaccid length with no extra room for erections to get started is what works best for me.

The Arch with ergo rear I have is more difficult for sitting mostly due to the longer length of the tube that it came with. So unfortunately erections can get started. But I like the open access for bathroom visits and anal penetration.

I have another Fun tube I’m planning to attach a stainless steel rod and incorporate a steel butt plug onto as well.

Since I like to wear panties, I really enjoy the nice flat front all my NS crotch modules gives me.

Maybe one day I’ll add a forth configuration that includes a Marvellous shield system or something similar with a shield. I do like the flattening sleek look it provides.

I use the stocking method to insert my penis into the tube every time to ensure that the head gets all the way to the end of the tube pressing nicely up against the end.

Another thing to consider is the design of the Fun tube it’s difficult to get all of the urine out of the bottom of the tube. I make sure to insert tissue on the end to make sure it’s all out when done in the bathroom.

Another consideration when ordering is of course to make sure all the measurements are spot on. If one is off the whole belt may not fit correctly.

I don’t know anything about picking locks and wouldn’t ever think about tampering with or damaging my belts in order to get out. So security for me is excellent. There’s no getting your penis out of the tube once it’s locked on.

Overall I have invested heavily in Neosteel because I believe they are the Cadillac of custom belt makers out there.

In conclusion, I really like the simplicity of the Spaceless Fun system the most… how my snug fit Fun tube takes the most important thing, the penis, and drives it straight down and back between one’s legs and shoves the balls out to each side like they don’t have any say in the matter lol. Zero erection. Total mind fuck. Pure delicious frustration. And for me it’s 100% secure.

Lokdnsteel

ugams and John like this.
  6. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    now I've been using Neosteel belts since 2004 and I've never had a hang lock break and I've very rarely given them any too much attention.... woe to give them oil... I had the lock system on for a while... for me it would get in the way more by being there in the back of... but we are all different ;-)

7. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    The rear cable isn't needed. I wear mine without and it is a LOT easier daily.

The shield also is not needed and makes it clunky.

My ideal belt is a Fun with no strap. The space less band is just not as wide. Other than that I can't tell the difference

8. IliCBs

IliCBs Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have several NS belts. The first one in the very first system belt made by Dr. Mende the idea of a modular design was so new that I was made to sign a statement not to speak about it before I saw it on the webpage. It was back in fall 2003. Unfortunately I have outgrown the waist band for that one and currently never use it. For my masterpiece I have two arch tubes in different diameter on with the ergo rear. An idea Mende adopted front me and made on my request and later added to their portfolio. The other one is a sports module with the coated cable. I think it has been used for a total of five days. Should you opt for the sports version I would recommend to fry the solid steel rod. The way the cable attaches to the tube is right under the sack and at least for me quickly bring a rash and red irritated skin. Actually I am considering to sell that one. Right now and for the last many locked periods I use my fun with Ergo rear. It you decide for an option without the front shield definitely go for the fun. The arch version take up more space and pushes into your seat where seated and leaves a destingt mark. Don’t save on the ventilation holes it is a full belt and you will need to be able to get water through on your shower.
    good lunch with it wearing a NS is a fantastic feeling. One more thing measure do It over and over many times you want to get it right. I had my measurements done at NS so all was a fit.

Desairs, Jayinca and lokdnsteel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice