Neosteel Masterpiece Arch with spaceless hip belt

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by christophe, May 14, 2017.

1. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    FOR SALE Neosteel chastity belt : male protection masterpiece system module "The ARCH" with spaceless hipband system module adjustable

State of the art chastity belt, super comfortable, undetectable under clothing, perfect for permanent wearing

PERFECT CONDITION

- Male Protection System Module "The ARCH" (value 584 euros)

• the tube encases your penis completely, leading it - tight along your body - between your legs to the rear in direction of the anus. This way the penis will not only be protected against strange access but regularly hidden between your legs.
    • the double plastic coated stainless steel wire runs tightly between your buttock cheeks and so also protects the anal region
    • all bodily functions are preserved for long time wearing
    • by its slim design it offers the best in moveability, hidability under clothes and comfort
    • can be adjusted by one centimeter (half an inch) in the hight at the front
    - Spaceless hipband system module adjustable (value 386 euros)

• ergonomic,designed for optimal comfort
    • positioned in the hip and so does not constrict the belly at all
    • 3 mm thick stainless steel with ground surface
    • adjustable, mounts +/- 1/2 cm (about +/- 1/4 inch) of the hip circumference, this allows a weight change of about +/- 10 to 15 kilograms (about +/- 20 to 30 lbs.)
    • not detectable under clothing

- Antibacterial coating (value 110,50 euros)

Instead of the standard penis tube, for improved hygiene and longer wearing time

- Highly secured by a padlock encased in heavy stainless steel : if you loose the key you will not be able to remove the belt

Value :584 + 386 +110,50 = 1080,50 euros
    Sale: 800 euros + shipping

Hip curcumference (tightened): 78cm
    Center hip front between legs to rear center hip (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 45cm
    Center hip front to base of penis (top): 11 cm
    Penis length (relaxed): 8 cm
    Penis circumference (relaxed): 10 cm

2. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Photos of the entire belt

Attached Files:

3. althorn

althorn Member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    What's the max hip circumference?

Also why are you selling?

4. Nevr2cute

Nevr2cute Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Would you be willing to ship to the US?

5. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello

Yes

Max hip circumference is 78,5 cm
    I sell it because I never wear it.

6. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Will you belt be good for a guy starting out in chastity?
    I want something really secure and hygenic, thanks and what is the latgest size ut goes in inches? Thanks,
    Paolo

7. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    This is a real chastity belt, not a toy. You can start in chastity with it, for sure. But you have to know that it's not cheatable like a ball trap device. You can not make a better choice if you want to live your dream.
    The Arch is the best chastity belt for security and hygiène, it is the very last improvment at Neosteel.
    The measures are given in centimeters and the hip is possibly 77,5, 78 or 78,5 cm (adjustable) so the largest position is 78,5 cm.

8. Nevr2cute

Nevr2cute Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I am really interested in your belt. I think it might be a good fit but am not entirely sure as it is my first time looking into full belts. I have always been in a Cb, MM or steelworxx device. Any recommendations to ensure this will be a good fit? Is taking this next step really worth the extra $$$? I greatly appreciate your assistance.

9. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello Nevr2cute

The belt is 77,5 / 78 / 78,5 large. You can take a leather belt and lock it on your hips with these measures. If this measure is correct, it should cover your hip bones and be wearable a few hours without being painy or felling uncomfortable. It has however to be tight in order that you can not pull it downward. You can see on this photo (not mine, this one has additional clips) how low fit it is on the bones.

Concerning the module, you have to take a cable from the middle behind the belt (from the lower end of the belt) to the middle in front of the belt (the same in the front), passing over the testicles and as for the belt it has to tight but not too much. You have to get a tension on this cable and it has to pass on your anus (the arch belt has to be near the body). This measure is 45 cm on the one I sell.

The last measure you have to ensure is the distance between the lower part end of the belt in the middle in the front of the belt to the beginning of your penis. On mine it is 11 cm.

If these measures are okay, it should be okay (I presume the penis measures are easy to verify). You can consider this belt fits perfectly to a man that has a normal size, not overweighted and not very thin (healthy, sportive, normal proportions).

If you want further advices, please send a PM.

Attached Files:

10. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    And to reply to your last question about the value of that investment, my answer is simple: with such a belt, you will never have anymore questions about your chastity device, such as "does I have the good one" or "should I upgrade?" etc because this one is, to my mind, the best chastity device on the market, because of its comfort, security, hidability and long term wearability.

11. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    This belt is sold.

12. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    This item is SOLD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice