Neosteel Hip Band with CS-500 cage

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by wishiwereskiing, Nov 27, 2017.

1. wishiwereskiing

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Question for you experimenters out there:

I have a CS-500, which is pretty secure, but only if the hip band is very tight, somewhat uncomfortably so. Part of the problem, I think, is that the band is thin, like 1mm. It flexes easily and therefor it is easy to create some space in the front by lying down and pulling upward. When I'm small, it is possible to pull out with some difficulty.

I do not have, but was thinking about getting a Neosteel Arch. I understand the hip band there is 3mm and much less flexible. I have a chinese Arch copy from DHGate, which has made me rethink the idea of a full belt with a crotch cable.
    I know the chines one is a poor substitute and the real Arch is probably a lot more comfortable.

So, putting the CS-500 cage on a much thicker and less flexible hip band seemed like it might be a winning combination.
    Without the nuisance of a crotch cable and made more secure by a stiffer hip band...

Has anyone ever tried anything similar or have any thoughts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice